• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Howdy, Pards! :D

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Ranchy

Reaction score
Man, it's been a long time since I was here! The place still looks perdy much the same, but a bit different, too. Lots of new folks hangin their hats around here..........

I been doin ok, tryin to keep my nose above water, and so far, succeeding at it. :lol: Not a whole lot has changed, though......I'm helping with the local 4-H group again this year, as Assistant Organizational leader and as a photography project leader (so far); I'm secretary of our local CowBelles chapter; and on the fair board (there was no conflict of interest so can do fair board and 4-H both simultaneously!). :) Still single, although not lookin anymore........... :wink:

So, what's new with you guys? :D

Hey, gals! Thanks for the warm welcome back.........but then, that's just the way ranchers folks are, huh? :wink:

I've kinda been roaming around the boards here the last couple of hours, on an alternate work schedule today, so have been catching up while waiting for pages to get loaded, etc. Saw one really new face, looks like maybe a day or two old is all........lol

I'll be hangin around more, if I can manage it........I kinda do this, though, ya know.....guess I'm a saddlebum or something, just kinda drift from one site to another. lmao

Good to be back in my old home stompin' grounds, though...... :lol:

FH! :) Al is doing great, although he's still hunting a job, preferably a cowboy job, but those are few and far between. Can't believe he's fixing to be 20 years old next month.....man, where does the time go? lol He's still the apple of his ol ma's eye, though....and probably always will be!

I came about when you left Ranchy so I'll just say welcome. I am curious whether you think BMR is warped or his humor. :? :???: :wink:

Latest posts