• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Howdy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mytfarms

Reaction score
Couple photos from this year.

Grew quite a garden in that temperate Husker climate this summer.

Nebraska was violent but pretty this spring.

Rained enough to sprout corn in the stalk bales this spring.

Sold out and then bought a few new ones to put my iron on this spring.

Little one enjoys trips to see her grandparents.

Spent some time swinging trusses in new construction last week.

Our little crew of 3, soon to be 4 in January.

I am sure happy you checked back in!
Enjoyed the pictures and think you little one is just the cutest. :D

Congrats on the up coming addition, you guys are a great looking family. :cowboy:

Are you working on a ranch in Nebraska, I can't remember if you told us or not.

Thanks BMR, always fun to share what's going on with my little crew.

Actually still working for Nutrien at the retail location there doing operations, then trucking in my spare time on some local hauls. I am running a little dab of cows at the place we leased for the summer. Just something to keep the itch scratched for the time being.

Hope Canada is treating you well!

I've been wondering about you! Glad you checked in. Enjoyed your pictures and that things are going
well for you.
Your little one looks fat and sassy, glad she is doing well.
Congratulations on your next addition....kid and house.
Don't stay away so long!!
Your photos are MY-T Fine. :D

I will try not to! Thank you FH.

Wished I was building that structure for ourselves, but I was actually helping my dad by running his business for a couple weeks while he and mom were away on their 28th anniversary trip. We are looking to build or buy pretty quickly though!

Expanding family is a great motivator to keep things moving right along.

Thanks for sharing all the progress you are making! Am assuming that is a garden! Looks like a crop of some sort of giant mutation, compared with what our SD climate about half way north between NE and ND will produce! And the family looks great, too.

We are now in the 'grands' portion of family life, with a five year old celebrating her birthday today while her mother is helping work some cattle. She has an almost 8 year old sister, and they expect to get a new little sister next Jan. Also have another grandson nearby who has an 18 month old boy who is also lots of fun for us! The grandkids run from late 20's into their 30's, so am hoping for more 'greats' some year before I get too old to have fun with them! It was lots of fun when the littlest great grand kids came 'trick or treating' on Halloween!

mrj

Latest posts