• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

hunting shows on TV

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Justin

Reaction score
i was watching OLN last night, like most nights, and got to wondering...
what is your favorite hunting show on TV?

it would be hard for me to pick just one, but lately it has been Micheal Waddell's "The Bone Collector"

Predator Quest, I have talked to Les Johnson on the phone and he is a genuine good guy.

I think Ralph and Vicki from Archer's Choice would be a ball of laughs to guide.

no idea what the show was called, I think a woman hosted it, but it shows home videos of kids shooting.....my buddies little girl Taylor was on there recently... she is a great bow hunter and a marksman with the rifle already...she is only a third grader!!!

I like 'Hunting Canada and Beyond' with Jason Peterson and 'Live 2 Hunt' with Cody Robbins-those boys are hunters. Predator Quest is pretty sweet Les never gets sick of whacking yotes. Ralph and Vicki would be a fun hunt for sure. If I had to pick three guys to hunt with once I'd go with Dwight Schuh for archery I doubt I coulkd keep up with him. Craig Boddington would be good because of all his stories he's hunted damn near everything known to man. Cody and Jason would put you on a mulie or whitetail that would make you piss your pants. not sure what show Michele Lequeve is on-I've met hger she's the first woman to shoot a polar bear with a bow-a great hunter I think. Going on a hunt with Jim Shokey and having Tiger Williams guide would be a hoot-Tiger is a pretty funny guy-about half tough too lol. Fred and Michelle Eichler are good hunters too-alot of those guys are pretty fake though.

I don't have satalite or cable so only get to see hunting shows when we go see my folks. I love anything by the Primos crew and Tiffany Lakowski is easy on the eyes.

i figured someone would mention Tiffany. she looks pretty darn good in camo :D i bet nobody would watch that show if it wasn't for Tiff. her husband probably wouldn't admit it, but i'm sure he knows it too.

I've met Ralph and Vicki a few times on their hunts in North Dakota.
A lot of pressure going in to those shows for not only them but the guides also. They hunt a friend of mines place, and just last week he had to set up a decoy spread for 9 people including himself and all the camera crew.
It seems like the people on TV are living the dream, but personally I'd rather sit in my tresstand and not have to deal with the hustle and bustle of producing hunts!! Kudos to those that have the personality and the energy to do it though!!

Dittos on the Tiffany Lakoski reply. Nick Mundt from Bone Collectors stopped by last month to ask permission to hunt elk. He had a prairie elk tag but I told him my son had to fill his tag first. I heard he got a bull off the neighbors land though. We were preg checking heifers at the time and he and his girlfriend stayed to watch for quite a while. Nice guy. You could tell he knew how lucky he was to have the job he has.

Big Swede said:
Dittos on the Tiffany Lakoski reply. Nick Mundt from Bone Collectors stopped by last month to ask permission to hunt elk. He had a prairie elk tag but I told him my son had to fill his tag first. I heard he got a bull off the neighbors land though. We were preg checking heifers at the time and he and his girlfriend stayed to watch for quite a while. Nice guy. You could tell he knew how lucky he was to have the job he has.

You should have had him take you son on a hunt for TV. :D

I was watching Drury Outdoors the other day where the husband/wife teams were hunting-there was a lady from south dakota took time to visit the old one room school house she used to go to I thought that was pretty cool. It's too bad Chuck Adams never did a show he's probably as good a hunter as anybody on the planet-he probably couldn't find a cameraman that could keep up-his books are sure good reads.

Double L said:
I like the big game/ dangerous game show on versus.

i think a person has to be a french fry short of a happy meal to go elephant hunting. entertaining to watch, but i have no desire to do it.

Latest posts