• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Husker/KSU Spread

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I think the Huskers will handle them, but that damn ESPN Thursday night home dog used to be the best bet on the sheet.

Someone start a "Game Thread" here and take your laptops to the TV tonight.

I'll sit back and laugh while you guys argue....................

Nothing like a good rivalry. :wink:

NU fans will not call this a rivalry.... too proud to admit the hatred from the south.

jigs said:
NU fans will not call this a rivalry.... too proud to admit the hatred from the south.

Can't have a rivalry when one team has virtually owned the other for the last 50 years.

Sandhusker said:
Mike said:
Take at halftime.

Huskers have no offense without #3.

KSU has no offense without #8.

You didn't see that #10 in red?

#10 doesn't impress me at all. None.

Huskers score again. And it's Martinez on an eighty yard romp.

KSU defensive back #23 has got to go. He's pitiful.

Something better happen to KSU. This is going to be a rout if not.

KSU #23 needs to be run out of town, or shot on sight.

He got beat bigtime again on that pass TD. :roll:

I find it ironic that Bo cried like a pussy claimig that KSU ran up the score..tonight, after the game was well out of hand, we get a score, and the first team is back on the field. he is a dousche bag. never will have half the class that Snyder has.

KSU lacks speed. we need serious help in the secondary. I do not see NU doing well vs an SEC defense. and not sure if they play Okie Light or not, but I think the Cowboy D will light up martinez.

we got schooled. plain and simple. but my face book page shows the true colors of the husker nation...greatest fans my ass

Mike said:
and giving Texas something else to look at on film

Texas is not even a ranked team. :???:

But then we could go back to the "Nebraska Schedule Questioned" thread.

They started the season ranked higher than us, we can't help it that they can't hold on to their ranking.

Sandhusker said:
Mike said:
and giving Texas something else to look at on film

Texas is not even a ranked team. :???:

But then we could go back to the "Nebraska Schedule Questioned" thread.

They started the season ranked higher than us, we can't help it that they can't hold on to their ranking.

No you can't.

But when the BCS scoring comes out, your ranking will take a hit.

And if Texas is the best you got on the remaining schedule, or especially the entire schedule, you're in trouble.

The Sagarin, and other computer rankings have a "Strength of Schedule" factor included.

greatest fans my ass

I didn't see any Husker fans holding up signs saying" I hate KSU"
But I did see a KSU fan with a "I Hate NU "sign

Latest posts