• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Huskers sweep K-St.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I guess we see it differently......your vision would be wrong

jigs said:
I guess we see it differently......your vision would be wrong

Considering that Snyder never beat Osborne - and generally got his ass handed to him by 30+, why would TO be afraid of Alum Ass?

remember Bo crying due to a 30 point win by KSU??? nice role model you guys have for the young men....

jigs said:
remember Bo crying due to a 30 point win by KSU??? nice role model you guys have for the young men....

I don't remember him crying, I remember him chewing out a punk that just ran up the score because of a deep-seated inferiority complex. But, Bo was out of line, he should of realized that was how Snyder generally operated. Can't get excited about his modus operandi.

just returning a 30 year favor..... tell me, how can a school who was used to being top dog n the big eight....fall to second tit in the Big 12, then get pissed and run off to the big 10, where they are at best a mid pack team???

jigs said:
just returning a 30 year favor..... tell me, how can a school who was used to being top dog n the big eight....fall to second tit in the Big 12, then get p****d and run off to the big 10, where they are at best a mid pack team???

One bad coaching hire explains the fall in the Big 12 (but even he got us to a chamionship game and never lost to K-St.) A team suited for a spread conference now playing in a power conference explains the Big 10 - but don't worry, changes are being made.

You were't returning any favors. Our 30 point wins were made with the starters sitting the bench in the 4th quarter and everybody else playing. Heck, I remember one game where TO even let the student manager suit up and throw a pass.

Latest posts