• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Huskers Vs. Gamecocks

Help Support Ranchers.net:

21-17 NU. I also predict that Jiggs will be wearing his Big Red underwear and socks while secretly cheering his favorite team to victory.

I'll say Cocks by 7. Having lost their best running back, the S. Carolina defense will step up. The pass defense is rated near the top in the NCAA.

Martinez better have his best running shoes on and hope he doesn't get hurt early.

The only two teams that have beat the Cocks this year is Arkansas & Auburn.
Arkansas beat them like a drum. Lookout Jigs. :wink:

Bo was a complete ass in his halftime onfield interview.

Said, "We'll be just fine", and walked away from the reporter.

Why? :???:

All 4 Big 10 teams losing at halftime....................................

3 of them to SEC teams.

Mike said:

He was polite enough, he didn't tell the reporter to cram his stupid questions.

Sandhusker said:
Mike said:

He was polite enough, he didn't tell the reporter to cram his stupid questions.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

what a joy it was today....... NU gets beat, the nation gets to see Pelini cry like the little baby he is... Pelini has 2 years left at nu at best. unless Osborne finds a replacement sooner. Pelini is NOT at all what Osborne envisions in Nebraska. I hate NU, they are arrogant piss ant babies, but Osborn gets my respect for the man that he is...I think it makes his blood boil to see the way Pelini act on a sideline.

I was close, a 10 point loss by the cornholers, and I predicted 14.....

by the way, Cats will win by less than a touchdown, just like all year long.

jigs said:
what a joy it was today....... NU gets beat, the nation gets to see Pelini cry like the little baby he is... Pelini has 2 years left at nu at best. unless Osborne finds a replacement sooner. Pelini is NOT at all what Osborne envisions in Nebraska. I hate NU, they are arrogant p*** ant babies, but Osborn gets my respect for the man that he is...I think it makes his blood boil to see the way Pelini act on a sideline.

I was close, a 10 point loss by the cornholers, and I predicted 14.....

by the way, Cats will win by less than a touchdown, just like all year long.

30-13 was a 10 point loss? :lol:

I was thinking about the last text I got from my kid that they were down 10 in the 4th..... I get excited and confused during the joy of a husker loss!!

jigs said:
I was thinking about the last text I got from my kid that they were down 10 in the 4th..... I get excited and confused during the joy of a husker loss!!

OK. Start worrying about Arkansas...............

Wait..............ya'll have "texting" in Kansas?

I hate to admit it, but I'll be pulling for the Mildcats. I generally cheer for the underdogs, and you can't get any under than K. St.

been the underdog 9 times this season, and only lost twice...

Arkansas has speed, but I think KSU will methodically pick at Ark. and eventually wear them down.
I will watch NO game tonight.... may pop in to see how empty the stadium is, but that is all.

The line has moved to -7.5 Arkansas.

It was -8.5. Somebody must've been putting some money on K-State....

Latest posts