• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hydra Bed with Remote Control?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

4Diamond

Reaction score
I've heard that hydra bed has an option for a remote control. Can anyone confirm or deny that? If so does anyone have pictures? Thanks...

That's one of the reasons I bought mine. No remote to sit on no electrical sylonoids. When you move the lever you know the valve is going to move.

I'm with 3M, Too many failures in the remote/solenoid valve. Electronics are sure handy till they fail. Then you have to figure out why. If a cable breaks or a linkage fails You can usually figure out a way to feed that last bale and get to the shop. Not as easy with electronic's.

I get by just fine without one, but the deweze crowd says there is nothing like their remote control.

porkchop said:
I'm with 3M, Too many failures in the remote/solenoid valve. Electronics are sure handy till they fail. Then you have to figure out why. If a cable breaks or a linkage fails You can usually figure out a way to feed that last bale and get to the shop. Not as easy with electronic's.

same with tractor's, neighbor took his out of shop, went to feeding, got about 1/2 a mile out when the computer told the tractor that it was tooo cold to run,so it quit, it was only -30 at the time

Latest posts