• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I AM UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
I always wanted to say that haha.

Anyways, I feel really specail today. I got my learners license. Now I can drive the truck to town :D haha. I was also dubbed the biggest redneck in town. When I went to get my license, my ID was my Firearms license and my hunting license. How much cooler can you get? 8) You can be much, much cooler. For your picture, I was in full camo. I know, I know, it makes me look irresistable around the ladies, lol.

I got a job interview today. I walked in, shook his hands and told him I was glad he could meet with me, when I handed hium my resume he handed it back and said he wouldn't need it. He said he could tell alot about me, and he has heard about me, most of it was good.

I now work at a butcher shop. Only for work education though... got my first job! lol.

Today has been an amazing day, and I'm so pumped I just had to share it!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO :!: :!: :!: :!:
Hang onto that feeling, ACS!!!! Remember how this day felt when you have your bad days and it will serve to remind you what an amazing young man you TRULY are!!! :wink:

So........does that mean that you can't see yourself in your learners license picture? :p :lol: :lol:

Congrats on everything, and like BMR said, keep your fingers clear of the grinder............folks probably wouldn't like having them in their burger....... :wink:

ACS.....The thing that will get you more respect than anything is taking the initiative to better yourself. It is part of growing up. This description you just gave has told me more about your progress and earned more of my respect than anything you have done. Too many people expect respect to be given, you have shown you are willing to earn it...Congrats and good job.....

Keep after it......I wish I had spent some time cutting meat. You will learn a lot about cattle there, provided you are paying attention. It is a great opportunity...I am very happy for you,

Hee Hee.....When I read the title I thought you pulled a Hat Trick in a Hockey game

PPRM

Angus Cattle Shower said:
I always wanted to say that haha.

Anyways, I feel really specail today. I got my learners license. Now I can drive the truck to town :D haha. I was also dubbed the biggest redneck in town. When I went to get my license, my ID was my Firearms license and my hunting license. How much cooler can you get? 8) You can be much, much cooler. For your picture, I was in full camo. I know, I know, it makes me look irresistable around the ladies, lol.

I got a job interview today. I walked in, shook his hands and told him I was glad he could meet with me, when I handed hium my resume he handed it back and said he wouldn't need it. He said he could tell alot about me, and he has heard about me, most of it was good.

I now work at a butcher shop. Only for work education though... got my first job! lol.

Today has been an amazing day, and I'm so pumped I just had to share it!
8) That is good,congrats---BUT what color truck yu drivin'?

PPRM, if I would have had a hat trick, it would be a world record, I'm a goalie :wink:

greg-depends on the day. Sometimes its the 2500 DURAMAX (I call it black but apparantly its charcoal) or the farm truck, a 1500 Sierra, white with multcolour decals :p lol.

Way to go! Two milestones in a day :tiphat:
Has your boss noticed the increase in the young lady traffic at his meat market yet? You probably look even better in white than camo. :D

Oh no. White isn't my colour. we wear blue with navy striped aprons, and yes, he has, there are many more good looking women coming in to see the main attraction... ME! lol.

Camo is my colour. don't wear it out. :p:p

Angus Cattle Shower said:
Oh no. White isn't my colour. we wear blue with navy striped aprons, and yes, he has, there are many more good looking women coming in to see the main attraction... ME! lol.

Camo is my colour. don't wear it out. :p:p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Personally, a "sense of humor" is more important than physical looks...anyday!!! It goes that way for MOST of us females, ACS!!! So...keep that sense of humor and you will do JUST FINE!!!
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hey hey hey, hold up there. I am the whole package, brains (JK lol) looks, sense of humor, looks, i hunt, looks, I snowmobile, and di dI mention, I have the looks?

:lol:

Latest posts