• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I don't get it

Help Support Ranchers.net:

lavacarancher

Reaction score
This is going to be a rant so just pass it by if you don't want to read it.

First, let me say I'm probably just as compassionate for my fellow human being as the next person. I helped with the rescue after Harvey, donated toys to some needy kids, etc. I have mixed emotions about the immigrants because, you see, I don't know ANY of them who aren't hard working, honest folks. And I use them all the time and PAY them a decent salary.

Kate Stienle was murdered (MURDERED) by someone (doesn't matter who killed her) in cold blood. The person who pulled the trigger got off scott free of murder charges or manslaughter charges. How is that possible?????? What the hell is wrong with the people on the jury? What the hell is wrong with folks in this country who believe this is OK? If you or I did something this horrible we would be in prison. If this SOB was in front of me right now I would blow his F_____ head off and suffer the consequences of my actions. I am pissed about this because I can't understand it. Are we as a nation so stupid we can be swayed by a tricky lawyer. Poor, poor meskin who was mistreated as a child and entered this country illegally many times and then PROTECTED by the fine (not) folks in San Francisco and are still protecting this SOB. I don't get it! Someone please explain this to me _ please. I don't get it! I would like to hear from some of you liberal folks on this. I don't get it.

I'm curious, was the evidence solid against the accused? It's also conceivable, in Cali, the killer had a less than vigorous prosecution. Is it possible the acquittal was proper given what the jury saw?

If this was a case of jury nullification to protect a member of a popular political class, yeah californication is going to see their reckoning.

I heard on OAN that the Prosecuting Attorney didn't do his job. So they got away with it........maybe. Now the DOJ is considering
pressing federal charges against the killer.

The defending attorney looked like a real sleaze-ball but he must have done a better job than the prosecutor. Then add in all those
liberals on the jury...and you have a disaster in the making.

I think about how bad her family is feeling. It also is the fault of a Sanctuary City that they didn't turn him back in to ICE and get him out of the country......AGAIN. San Francisco has thumbed it's nose at authority. But I'm not surprised. The common thread that runs though liberal thinking is THERE ARE NO BOUNDARIES, whether is be with illegal immigration, the law, or even personal gender identification. Bunch of sick-o idiots. If there aren't more of them than there are of us, they sure make a lot more noise.

One more thing I contemplate: why are we providing free counsel to an ILLEGAL immigrant in the first place?

Brad S said:
I'm curious, was the evidence solid against the accused? It's also conceivable, in Cali, the killer had a less than vigorous prosecution. Is it possible the acquittal was proper given what the jury saw?

If this was a case of jury nullification to protect a member of a popular political class, yeah californication is going to see their reckoning.

I don't know the answer to your questions, Brad. In my pebble sized brain a prosecutor (DA) shouldn't have even been needed. This begs the question "Why was the DA less than vigorous in his case"? Sanctuary city? Politically motivated? And I doubt the US AG has the balls to prosecute. I don't get it! Keep your powder dry, folks. The time of reckoning is fast approaching.

Latest posts