• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I Feel Old Today!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TimH

Reaction score
Our "baby" turned 12 years old today. Seems like just yesterday when he was born. :(
So, looking ahead, we will have 3 teenage boys in the house in a years time.(17, 15 and 13) :roll:
I hope and pray that they will have more sense than I had when I was that age!!! :lol:
I think I'll take a nap!!! :wink:

Sounds like you have plenty of help on the farm there Tim. You might ought to forget the nap and work on having a few more to take their place when they leave. :D

Mike-"You might ought to forget the nap and work on having a few more to take their place when they leave. "

Hahaha!! Sorry Mike, but no more "buns in the oven" around here, as the "oven" has been "disconnected", as it were!! :wink:

They are a lot of help,though!!! It's just kinda sad to see them growing up so FAST!!! :lol:

TimH said:
They are a lot of help,though!!! It's just kinda sad to see them growing up so FAST!!! :lol:

These are the best days of your life Tim. Teach 'em well and take LOTS of pictures!!! Have fun. You'll be glad you did.

tim, treasure these days!!!! they go by so fast and then they are gone!! my "baby" went to kindergarten roundup today and will be in school in august!!!

ranchwife said:
tim, treasure these days!!!! they go by so fast and then they are gone!! my "baby" went to kindergarten roundup today and will be in school in august!!!

Have my two daughters, ages 10 and 13 tagging along with me all the time. Allot of fun! Also have a son and daughter in their twenties with one girl each. the last few years granddad,(me!) has had the opportunity watch a couple generations growing up and life is just getting better.

Latest posts