• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I feel so sorry for these ranchers and farmers.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I know Sheridan and Daniels got a nice rain this weekend. we have land that border north of both of them. Life saver, it's staying cool and showery, Not a lot more rain coming down but it's not evaporating either.

The wind has blown here so much (which is unusual in this area of WY) that any moisture we had is gone.
It hasn't been warm here, in fact, it's been pretty darn cool. We should have irrigating water any day now. They
had to postpone turning the ditch on because of more work needing done up high. Luckily we got enough rain
to dissolve the fertilizer.
I remember when we used to get 3 day soaking rains in this country. Hasn't happened for a long time.

FC15AED2-339D-4B62-A260-84FDD7953A69.jpeg

Well it just got worse here. Fire on the west side of the mnt burned two cabins and 400 acres to this point. Stupid people doing stupid things started it. 🤬

About a month ago,fire just missed my place by 1/2 mile. Pretty much on my own and on crutches. Pretty helpless.
Gods been looking after me lately on a lot of things that are out of my hands.

Latest posts