• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I got robbed last nite...!!!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
Well, we had excitement last nite.....seems our P.O.S ( piece of sh!t) neighbors decided to rob one of my good neighbors and then the SOB stole my old farm truck in the process!! I mean this truck will barely go from the house to the barn...you know the type. I knew it didn't have much gas and could not go far....regardless of the gas situation.

Anyhoo.....we finally found the truck on the mountain in a hell-aish clear cut area and with the help of the local deputy go it out. My " boys" ...I say that as I kinda raised the neighborhood...terrorized the local trash all nite and he finally got his guns back but not his wife's jewerly. The whole neighborhood turned out vigilante style..we were all armed to the teeth!!!

All my farming/fencing tools were thrown all about the woods and I'm gonna go back up there today with my metal detector AND MY PISTOL and my " BOYS".....who are all over 6' tall and 200 lbs plus... and see what I can find...Here's the good part...there was an extra key ring in the truck w/ my house keys and gate keys on it....IT'S GONE!!!

We all know who did it....and of course the guy's ' gone to ground'. What no one can understand is why he took that crappy truck..... He knows who he stole from cause the guy just lives on the next road up on the ridge from me and what time he wasnt in jail he grew up in this neighborhood.

I didn't get to sleep last nite till past 2AM and then the phone calls started by 6AM and now I got a BUSTIN' headache!!! The deputy's are coming back in today to take fingerprints off my rifle that was in the truck...I told them to make sure they let me know they were coming cause I've got an itchy trigger finger today..... they just laffed and said they'd call!!!

:shock: We leave the keys in our ranch pickups and still they sit here! Oh wait the keys are in everything we don't want whoever wants them to try and come in the house! :)

We are hot on the trail. According to the law dogs....this guy will get 10yrs just for the house break in alone....not counting stealing my truck.

We're gonna press charges as soon as the evidence gets all in line. Got a meeting w/ the investigators Monday....

Seems a lot more evidence and " who-saw-what & when" is happening!!!

We're a clan-ish bunch here and stick together......this will be getting MUCH more interesting as it goes along!!

Good luck on getting a conviction, kolanuraven.

We and the other ranchers who lost quite a lot of corral panels a little over a year ago will never see them again, I'm sure.

I don't know how it is in where you live, but here in west central SD, it is really a shock when property in our pastures is taken by theives. Just so rare. It truly is painful to realize our 'stuff' is no longer safe when left in areas of the ranch where we need it. And right along relatively busy state hiway, too. It is slightly heartwarming to realize how hard they had to work to lift the very heavy duty panels, but disgusting that they most likely were seen and no one knew it wasn't a legitimate movement of panels. Two other ranches, about 50 to 70 miles apart also lost panels the same time, so we were not the only ones. If/as this problem gets worse, there likely will be temptations to take matters into private hands, re. 'justice'.

MRJ

Sorry to hear about your robbery, kolanuraven. Glad you are armed to protect yourself. Maybe you should do like some Republicans have done lately--shoot first and ask questions later. :wink: Hope you can find and prosecute those responsible for doing the dastardly deed.

Well this guy is really a neighbor....'bout a 3/4 mile away.....and we know and it's been confirmed he's did it.

The STUPID part is why steal a truck that my granny can out walk!!! I mean this this is just held together with the mud and " shite" that on it!!!

But, we now know not only is he a pi$$ poor thief.....he's got on to Meth....so now we've got a whole new creature.

But the small town hot line is hummin'......next wk should be interesting as that's when the fingerprints etc come back.

I'm not like Barney.....I got more than one bullet.....plenty more!!!!!

Well the way my house is there are SOOOOO many windows that are within reach......3 set of French doors on the back porch alone.... I got to looking WHY bother???

He's told that it give him a " high" to kick in a door if it's locked...so why spend a bunch of $$$ on locks when windows are right next to the doors!!

And if a crook wants to get it....a lock won't stop them anyway! But a .357 will!!!!

That's a real sad situation all around. I hope you're playing it doubly safe in whatever ways you can think of until the meth-head gets caught. Fortunately he sounds not very bright but the unpredictability of the stupid is what's scary.

Several Years Ago

The Sun had just come up when 5/6 Sheriff's Officer Cars and Officers woke us.
Officer - WWWWW-What's going on? - he asked

Mel - Well we were sleeping...

Officer - - I-I-I mmmean tha car out there!?

Rubing his eyed Mel said "Out Where?"

Officer - In the ditch - on the county road - aaaat the end of your Drive Way!

Mel - What the Hell are talking about :?:

We went out to the County Road and found a Newer Chevy in the ditch...
Looked like someone had used a AF16 and Shot Gun on it/Droped a D9 blade on the hood several times - tracks and rubber off tires made it appear that SOME ONE had pushed it out my friends "Mel's" drive way and into the ditch - -

Don't know how we slept through that :!:

Cops had picked up 5 men trying to steal a Pick-up, the night before, down the road 2 miles - Fingure Prints of one of the men matched prints on the steering wheel of the abandoned car.

Pictures in the News Paper with the "Horseshoe P" sign in the back ground discouraged Visitors for years :!:

So far....my Village Idiot Crook here has returned all the guns he stole...left them in a location to be found......left my truck in the woods where we found it with the keys still in it. So if he was planning to come back to it...you'd thought he'd taken the keys to keep some other jackass from stealing it from him!!! The few gold necklaces he took still haven't surfaced.

So all in all it ended up being a total waste of time for him....and he's still looking @ jail time if those prints match up as he's on probation still from another stealing spree!!!

It is amazing how STUPID people can be......

Carried over from the post about "cowboy boots".

kolanuraven said:
No need to be snotty here Mr. Soapweed.....but theres' TONS of men folks out there that brag and boast about what they got under the hood....then all you end up with is a 2 cyc. that low on oil!!!!

Before you jump on me with the next comment.....women do the same thing when it comes to age, bra size and their weight!!!!

It's called the human race

Here is a thought for you, kolanuraven. Since you think I'm being "snotty" anyway and my reputation with you is, shall I say "tarnished", I will tread out upon even thinner ice.

First off, you truly have my condolences for being robbed. That is a very unpleasant experience. I applaud you for being armed and able to defend yourself. There is no doubt in my mind ( :wink: ) that you are a woman fully capable of squeezing the trigger if you were pushed to make that decision. Again, I commend you. You are a strong person.

The thought that does enter my mind, is that the Liberal politicians you so readily defend, would like nothing more than to take all of our firearms away from us. This I do not commend. We need our firearms to protect ourselves from the likes of your stupid methy sticky-fingered neighbor. Keep this in mind when you go to the voting booth next fall.

I'm sorry that you think we're tarnished towards each other I surely don't......but so be it. One day our paths will cross cause I'm in your part of the country A LOT and I know a lot of folks around you and I'm involved in the cattle biz in that part of the world.

When/if we meet....I'll wait a day or so before I tell you who I am. Maybe I can redeem myself then.

kolanuraven said:
I'm sorry that you think we're tarnished towards each other I surely don't......but so be it. One day our paths will cross cause I'm in your part of the country A LOT and I know a lot of folks around you and I'm involved in the cattle biz in that part of the world.

When/if we meet....I'll wait a day or so before I tell you who I am. Maybe I can redeem myself then.

You don't need any redeeming. I thought it was I who needed to redeem myself, because I am "snotty". :wink: From my point of view, we can bury the hatchet, and as Spike Van Cleve would say, "Let sleeping, by God, dogs lie." Truce? :wink: :)

Maybe we'll meet up this summer as it looks like I'll be in your area, probably sometime around late June/early July. We'll have a royal debate then!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm square with you..... :lol:

Latest posts