• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I have heard everything NOW

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Santita Jackson is on Fox right now saying Michelle Obama was scare if Barak didn't run for Senate when he did and President in 2008, they would have lost touch with where they came from (IE the struggling masses) due to their growing wealth.

There is nothing some people will not try shove down a persons throat. The Obama's are in touch with the struggling masses, what a Crock :roll:

If Michelle Obama was still in touch with the struggling masses as she wants everyone to believe now that her husband is facing re-election she would not have spent those fellow struggling taxpayers hard earned money on MULTI MILLION DOLLAR VACATIONS FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS while her husband campaigned on HIKING TAXES to cover the national deficits he is responsible for. :x

Her way of staying in touch is by having her designers spend millions on clothes designed to look like they came from the thrift shop or walmart ! :)

ranch hand said:
Her way of staying in touch is by having her designers spend millions on clothes designed to look like they came from the thrift shop or walmart ! :)

Say since the Obama's still relate to the struggling masses, I just have to know how many of you struggling ranchers out there in middle America are jumping on a private air liner and flying off the New York City for date night? How many of you are flying in a private chef to make you Pizza? Come on is it just me that is missing out on the all the perks of being a member of the struggling class or is Michelle really a silver spooner trying to pull the wool over the masses eyes with her SHE STILL RELATES CRAP?

Does anyone really believe Michelle was paying for her multi multi-million dollar vacations in a year when Obama's claimed an income of just over $700,000 in 2011?

I might believe Mrs Romney would be paying her FAIR share of the travel tabs on vacations that expensive, but I have a very hard time believeing Michelle was when you hear what her Clothes cost. $540 sneakers, $6000 purses, countless $2000 to $3000 outfits, full time makeup and hair ladies that is not cheap.

Where do you think Jeffery Neely of the GSA got this attitute
"I know I'm bad, but why not enjoy it while we can? It ain't gonna last forever."
Could he have been looking at the White House and following their example?

Face it the Obama's sure haven't been leading with a very good example so they can come down hard on the Neely's of their Administration. I can just see Neely if Obama calls him into the Oval Office for a little chat.

Obama: We all need to tighten our belts if I'm going to get re-elected

Neely: YEP YEP Mr. President we'll all tighten our belts so you can fly the family dog to Martha's Vineyard AGAIN. Make sure you play a round a golf for those who can't afford green fees thanks to the tanking economy.

Obama: I mean we need to really tighten them as it is going to be a touch fight this election season.

Neely: YEP we'll tighten them even more so you and Michelle can fly in seperate Air Liners to Hawaii for Christmas and a few rounds of golf in the sun AGAIN. Don't worry I'll do my part as I know how important it is to give the little lady everything she ever dreamed of while you can. By the way I liked the picture of you playing bare chested in the ocean. I hope you didn't mind me having a little fun with your picture when I posted my bare chested Hot Tub picture :wink:

MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO :x

Latest posts