• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I have solved the problems of this country.....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
Okay, here's the plan:

Back off and let those men who want to marry men, marry men.

Allow those women who want to marry women, marry women.

Allow those folks who want to abort their babies, abort their babies.

In three generations, there will be no Democrats!!!

Damn, I love it when a plan comes together.

You got it right Jigs, and they don't even know that they are removing themselves from the gene pool. This is kinda like many problems we face, just let it take care of itself, be patient, the rewards will be many

It's pretty tough to argue with simple logic like that.
Simple, to the point and effective, almost guaranteed the goverment would throw in some red tape to try and screw it up. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jigs---you crack me up!!!! Have you ever given thought to running for office??? Heck, ya already got my vote!!

HOW ABOUT IT RANCHERS??? I COULD SEE THE BILLBOARDS NOW...."JIGS FOR PRESIDENT 2008!!!"....let the fundraisers begin!!! :D

What about the millions of Democrats who are neither gay, nor have abortions?
confused-smiley-013.gif

I mean, you do realize that both those who've had abortions or who are gay are a distinct minority in both major parties, right...?
(Along those lines, you do also realize that there are both gay Republicans and also Republicans who have had abortions, yes?)

What about the millions of Democrats who are neither gay, nor have abortions?

these are Dems who vote republican, but register as dems, because of family tradition or attempting to stay in running for a large inheritance.

Just curious Jigs, why three generations

take that long to erase the brainwashing and normalizing these gays and libs have set into our society

Have you ever given thought to running for office???

actually, I ran this spring for irrigation board member. I am quite the boat rocker, and the irrigation distric ran an all out blitz to be sure I did not get elected, because they knew thier jobs would be on the line if I were elected..... I was going to sneak in with a write in vote. last 3 elections no more than 5 votes were cast....this year, they had 40 voters!!
so next term I will pull no punches and run out in the open and then I will see if they can stop me.[/i]

Actually I don't know how it is where you are from Hired mans Wife but my whole family has registered democrat because of tradition. I can remember when I came home on leave I was so proud that I could finally vote I told my Grandfather I had registered and was gonna vote the look on his face when he found out I registered Republican you would have thought I told him I was gonna go in the back house and drown Granny. I said but Grandad you always vote Republican he said yes but you can never give up hope that the democrats might find there roots again

Aztumbleweed said:
Actually I don't know how it is where you are from Hired mans Wife but my whole family has registered democrat because of tradition. I can remember when I came home on leave I was so proud that I could finally vote I told my Grandfather I had registered and was gonna vote the look on his face when he found out I registered Republican you would have thought I told him I was gonna go in the back house and drown Granny. I said but Grandad you always vote Republican he said yes but you can never give up hope that the democrats might find there roots again

Ya know, that doesn't make his argument either... :wink:

Latest posts