• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I Kinda Like HER

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
P1010637.jpg

Stopped and checked this herd of cattle out on my way to Brooks on Sunday. This heifer isn't the only one like that he's got she looks pretty useful to me.

She looks like she would work in my program for sure.

A muscled up "Buckskin" calf would top the market.

You weren't over at Steve and Virginias were you that looks an awfull lot like one of theirs. That is a sweet heifer.

Now that's what a good udder looks like. Of course I prefer them to have black teats instead of pink ones....

Did you buy here at the last open cow sale in Meadow Lake and gave you calf? LOL Cory good for a smurf, need to know on birth weight and bladder prolapse. Did she pass the test?

CA

Now your stereotyping me-actually the guys I deal with don'yt watch them too terrible much-more worried about not getting too much milk so they check that one out a bit. What the heck is a bladder prolapse lol.

Well, I figured I would stereotype you, as it seems like you kind of have me in a box. :wink:

Bladder prolapse? OUCH!

I saw a cow who's uterus fall out once. Not just hanging out, I mean OUT, like on the ground out and she was 100 yards away.

Badlands

Latest posts