• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I know OT likes Jay Leno jokes, so....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
"Donald Trump says he's President Obama's worst nightmare," Jay Leno said last night. "No. Having to make a decision is President Obama's worst nightmare."

The increasingly odd political optics of Barack Obama

The former state senator may, in fact, be slaving away on 18-hour policy days. But much of that is closed out of sight. So the public is left to focus on Obama's frequent vacations, golf outings, celebrity gatherings and proclivity to give a speech at the first whiff of trouble.

With no real opposition, Chicago's Democrat pols care little about how insensitive things look.

Any one of these apparent missteps is inconsequential. However, accumulated over his 118 weeks in office, they create the impression of carelessness at best or, worse, arrogance.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2011/04/obama-political-strategy-optics-oprah.html

As to golf, Mr Obama rejected suggestions he is fanatical about the game, saying: "It's the only excuse I have to get outside for four hours at a stretch."

I guess the daily basketball games are all inside...

not sure how far past 60 outings he has racked up..

Steve said:
As to golf, Mr Obama rejected suggestions he is fanatical about the game, saying: "It's the only excuse I have to get outside for four hours at a stretch."

campaigning or playing sports ?

hypocritexposer said:
Steve said:

campaigning or playing sports ?

golf...

Latest posts