• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I know that grandparents can be insufferable,

Help Support Ranchers.net:

wdcook

Reaction score
but I just became one for the first time so it's my turn.

Levi Joseph Murphy born 2am this morn. 7lb 4.6oz and 19"

Mother and baby doing well, Dad 'survived' and 'Papa Cookie' bustin' buttons.

BTW been keeping my eye on a couple of cuties in the Sandhills. Might have to take grandson on a trip up that way in a few yrs.

Congratulations on the new grandson, wdcook. Grandkids are pretty fun little critters to have around. We are really enjoying our two, who are two and a half months apart in age. Sometimes it's just as fun to be able to give them back to their parents. :wink: :)

Congrations to your family on the new baby! Let the fun begin.

And remember as a grandparent you can, "spoil 'em then send 'em home." That's why grandkids are so much fun. :D

I have a friend who definitely believes in spoiling her grandkids, which
are 2 little girls. When their grandparents were coming for a visit and
the parents told the little girls they were coming, the
little girls asked, "Which ones? The ones who spoil us or the other ones?" :wink:

Congratulations To the family! They truly are a treasure.

A relative of a relative of mine says the 'great grands' are eveb better as you have both the parents and the grand parents to hand them off too when they get crabby!

I agree. We have our first great grand girl. She's three months old now and finally not looking so fragile. She weighed the same at two months as our first two weighed at birth: 9# 11 ounces. She's very active and smiles and tries to laugh, so is getting to be more 'social'. She charmed the pastor who held her during his talk to family during her dedication to God at the Methodist church her mother attended before moving here, some 240 miles distant.

My 'bragging rights' so far is a rumor I heard that I've been called a 'baby whisperer' for my ability to calm her when she had been fussy for quite a while and parents had no success.

mrj[/quote]

Latest posts