• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I Need A Cape!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
I am in need of a pronghorn cape for a shoulder mount I got last Fall in S.D.
My taxidermist let the hair slip on mine. If you know anyone who has one please leave a contact. Thanks in advance.

Don't have one right now, maybe MCG can deliver about October, I can ask a taxidermist here if he has one. Just another reason to go hunting, gotta help out a friend. How you gonna fly with an antelope cape anyway?

Now if it wasd big Whitetail or Mulie capes I could sure help you out-anybody here want a nice bear rug-Ty's is at the taxidermists if somebody wants to pay for the rug he'll give it to them-were running out of wall space lol.

sw said:
Don't have one right now, maybe MCG can deliver about October, I can ask a taxidermist here if he has one. Just another reason to go hunting, gotta help out a friend. How you gonna fly with an antelope cape anyway?

Thanks. I don't fly anymore. If it's not by private plane, I'd rather drive.

Faster than a rollling O. Able to jump Capitol T in one bound. It's super Dr. Mike......
Yeah, I could see you in leotards.. :twisted: :roll: .... But, but, but... Who would be your faithful sidekick??? :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :!:

katrina said:
Faster than a rollling O. Able to jump Capitol T in one bound. It's super Dr. Mike......
Yeah, I could see you in leotards.. :twisted: :roll: .... But, but, but... Who would be your faithful sidekick??? :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :!:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

You don't have to wait till' fall.Show up tomorow and we'll go get a dozen. :D :D :D :D :D

Juan said:
You don't have to wait till' fall.Show up tomorow and we'll go get a dozen. :D :D :D :D :D

But, But, But, I just need one Juan. :lol:

Maybe I should come visit you for a couple of days. I like your spunk!

Latest posts