• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

i need a good caption

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Going to veg to see the egg is cool but the sausage sculpture in Mundare just down the road in Mundare is thought provoking-you can mistake for a big coil of dog crap is you aren't careful. The funniest episode of Corner Gas was whenthey were building the World's Biggest Hoe!!!

Northern Rancher said:
Going to veg to see the egg is cool but the sausage sculpture in Mundare just down the road in Mundare is thought provoking-you can mistake for a big coil of dog crap is you aren't careful. The funniest episode of Corner Gas was whenthey were building the World's Biggest Hoe!!!

That was a Dirty Cracked Hoe :lol: :lol:

flyingS said:
New Herizons

Once you get rid of the black you will never go back! :D

that one will never work. :wink:

how about......

if you get rid of the black, you will soon want them back. :nod: :wink:

Justin said:
flyingS said:
New Herizons

how about......

Justin, I am not sure why you wouldn't run Herefords. The last two winters the snow has been so deep that you wouldn't have had to worry about sunburnt bags. your cows might have been at least belly deep. They are tough enough to find something to eat when you couldn't get to them with a tractor to feed. Once spring finally came, it didn't warm up enough to have problems with eyes. I think you are probably in the perfect location for Hereford cattle. :lol: Sorry for the hijack.

flyingS said:
Justin said:
flyingS said:
New Herizons

how about......

Justin, I am not sure why you wouldn't run Herefords. The last two winters the snow has been so deep that you wouldn't have had to worry about sunburnt bags. your cows might have been at least belly deep. They are tough enough to find something to eat when you couldn't get to them with a tractor to feed. Once spring finally came, it didn't warm up enough to have problems with eyes. I think you are probably in the perfect location for Hereford cattle. :lol: Sorry for the hijack.

Hey your on to something. :D In the deep mud the long toes would never be noticed. :p

Latest posts