• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I need a RPG

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Still fighting with the cab. :x Got the front end ready to fall off and the gas tank off. If I can figure out a good hitch I think it will make a dandy trailer.
Want to put a pintle hitch on it. I even have the jack off my old V rake that I found in a hay field, :D

wish I new how to post a link there is a video on you tube of a guy in ND with tannerite taking the body of a car. Look it up Big Muddy it might help your cause. :D or maybe some one can find it and post a link?
701 outdoors you tube.

cows101 said:
wish I new how to post a link there is a video on you tube of a guy in ND with tannerite taking the body of a car. Look it up Big Muddy it might help your cause. or maybe some one can find it and post a link?
My son destroyed a microwave with that stuff. :D
I was up at his place the other day and saw it sitting on a dirt pile. :shock:

I'll give it one more try with the torch and sawzall before I resort to that. :shock:

Good idea ! But sure would save you from anymore trouble with it.

Big Muddy rancher said:
cows101 said:
Good idea ! But sure would save you from anymore trouble with it.

Yea but I would like to use the rest of the chassis :D :D
YEA I am not sure if it would buff out? :( Craw under it with a torch then get some of this fance stuff to put on your burns :D Good luck with it Big Muddy

Latest posts