• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I need one more day

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mountain Cowgirl

Reaction score
If you have trouble understanding the lyrics, click on the video and watch it on YouTube as they put the lyrics on the screen as they sing them. @Faster horses Have you ever seen Trinity perform in person?

Last edited:
No I haven't MC. But thank you for posting that. It really affected me in a wonderful way.
What a sweet young girl and beautiful woman that let the youngster shine.

Have you ever heard this? It's good for a laugh.

The reason I asked is she and hubs have a ranch in Wyoming and she does several shows around there or used to. Thanks for the Waddie bra poem. The thing about being old is I think I had heard it, but can't remember, so it was like listening for the first time LOL.

Last edited:
I've seen Trinity multiple times. She is the best female cowboy singer alive in my opinion. Spent twenty minutes talking to my daughter after a concert. Just a great human being. Humble and a wonderful advocate to all things to do with agriculture. If y'all have a chance to see her, do not miss it. She is that goood

Latest posts