• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I.Q. test

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Red Robin said:
It takes some time but it's kind of fun. And all this time I thought I was a genius...????? Stupid test.

i took your test and am currently in the process of demanding a recount!!! :lol: :shock: :shock:

ranchwife said:
Red Robin said:
It takes some time but it's kind of fun. And all this time I thought I was a genius...????? Stupid test.

i took your test and am currently in the process of demanding a recount!!! :lol: :shock: :shock:
Have you got any hanging chad Kris? Was there at least 3 numbers to your score? :lol:

Red Robin said:
ranchwife said:
Red Robin said:

Have you got any hanging chad Kris? Was there at least 3 numbers to your score? :lol:

score was 149 :roll: .....dangit...I TOO thought I was a genius...very humbling :oops: , but no hanging chads :lol: :lol: Might find one if I were to get out my magnifying glass and ask a florida democrat to help me out!! :wink:

Your IQ score is 122

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

I think the most challengin part about this test was gettin yer results without havin to have all the emails come to yer email box LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

ranchwife said:
Red Robin said:
ranchwife said:

score was 149 :roll: .....dangit...I TOO thought I was a genius...very humbling :oops: , but no hanging chads :lol: :lol: Might find one if I were to get out my magnifying glass and ask a florida democrat to help me out!! :wink:
Uhhhhhh , Kris, 140 is a genius. Congratulations. :shock:

Red Robin said:
ranchwife said:
Red Robin said:

Uhhhhhh , Kris, 140 is a genius. Congratulations. :shock:

oh...... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Considering my hubby is wayyyy smarter than me, I think i will keep him away from this post as he is liable to BLOW ME OUTTA THE WATER!!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

"Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind."

I didn't do too good on the math, I don't think! :cry:

Your IQ score 148

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas.

Guess this means I can BS with the best of them ............

Guess Im not very smart, cant even open the dang test! :???:

Your IQ score is 136

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace.

The funny thing is there wasn't a teacher alive that could teach me algebra. Now that my kids are trying to learn it , I kind of understand it better but not much. I am certainly not a mathematician. I am good looking though and I guess that is the visual part. :wink:
I wish they would tell you the ones you missed with the correct answers. It's eating me alive wondering which ones.

I'd 've done better but they didn't have a section on hillbonics.

Latest posts