• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I spoke too soon.....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
Good evening, friends!!! guess i spoke too soon in my last posting about spring fever.....snowed like crazy, here, and in the rest of western montana (not sure about the eastern part of the state....how about it FH, Oldtimer, sw and Hanta Yo????).....only a "sciff" here in the madison valley, but Sheridan ( little town over the hill about 30 miles) got 6"!!!! :roll: :roll: Oh well.....spring time in montana :D :D :D :D

Ranchwife,

Nothing here but wind. The wonderful moisture we got last weekend has hopefully soaked in and not gone off with the wind which we've had ever since. Got our 'taters and onions in 1st of April. Have a great evening. :D

Hanta Yo said:
Ranchwife,

Nothing here but wind. The wonderful moisture we got last weekend has hopefully soaked in and not gone off with the wind which we've had ever since. Got our 'taters and onions in 1st of April. Have a great evening. :D

according to our local "weatherman/psychic/fortune teller", this storm front is very slow moving and could be hitting you tomorrow morning, so good luck to ya!!! :D :D

Up here in the very North east corner of Montana it has been a horrible windy day. We are lucky to be surrounded by grass but the dirt was moving around the country.

I'm about 800 miles north of you BMr, but only sunshine and finally some green showing up here. :D

Saskpower's been busy here, too. Power's been off more than it's been on. Just got it back again. The wind is just godawful! We got some rain and very wet snow overnight, but the sun's shining this morning. Now, if we could just lose the wind.....

Wind howled all day today- We were hauling out some cows and it was wicked.. Not as bad as yesterday tho when they shut all trucks down because it was so bad- got about 20 drops of rain yesterday afternoon...

There are still areas south of us and north of here that are out of power from last weeks snowstorm- I guess it took down 100's of poles....

just saw the satellite picture and the weekend looks good...nice and sunny, but another cold front moving in sunday night/monday morning!! possibility of more snow....SURE, just in time for my only 2 days off this week :roll: :wink: :wink:

Latest posts