• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I think we should pray

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Many thanks for the prayers and concerns. Any future treatment is still pending waiting more test starting next week and through December. Some days are better than others and I am downsizing which I needed to do anyway. I am taking it day by day and staying positive but realistic.

Again many thanks for making me feel special and part of this wonderful group. Don't be too concerned if I don't post for a while, as I try to busy myself with organizing tools and hardware I will never use and finding new homes for it. So far I have appreciative takers for most of it.

So much of it was stored shoved back on shelves and I hadn't seen it in 30 years. Finding a one gallon coffee can full of 80 penny nails brought back memories from my mountain days. A young man took them and was excited about building a rail corral for his wife's horse. I dug out the old brace and a set of bits and threw them in. He didn't know that with that large of nail, you best drill a pilot hole a bit smaller than the nail diameter in both the rail and the post, otherwise it will become a split rail corral hahaha!

It really helps me to see youth that show interest in my 50 years collection and will put old tools to good use. I also dug out my father old spider lug wrench, over 70 years old. I will mount it on my garage wall.

Last edited:

Latest posts