• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I want to send a HUGE thank you to Old Timer! ! !

Help Support Ranchers.net:

heluvaranch

Reaction score
I finally got a second to post and say Thank You for the puppy! "Sky" is fitting in nicely and is incredibly smart! Possibly to smart for her own good. I have no doubt she will be a heluva dog when she grows up! If anyone is looking for a nice Border Collie pup see what you can talk Dick out of. They are great people to work with and great dogs!

Thank you again OT
:D

heluvaranch said:
I finally got a second to post and say Thank You for the puppy! "Sky" is fitting in nicely and is incredibly smart! Possibly to smart for her own good. I have no doubt she will be a heluva dog when she grows up! If anyone is looking for a nice Border Collie pup see what you can talk Dick out of. They are great people to work with and great dogs!

Thank you again OT
:D

Glad you got back with the pup...Funny how things work out- as I got called by those nice folks I do lots of brand inspection/horse work with- and they just happened to be leaving the next day for the same horse show you were heading toward...And her grandkids were just jumping at the chance to pack a puppy across the state..
Almost seems like it was "predestined" for you and Sky to be together..

Yep I have 1 red and white female and 2 black and white males left- just looking for a cowherd to go to work with.....

June019.jpg

June036.jpg

"SKY" before she became an Idaho cowdog--cute name- wife loves it....

Boy- while I was working cows Grandma was busy marketing pups since she's home on her holiday vacation...Only 1 little black and white male left...

Latest posts