• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I wonder if insurance covers this?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I had a bull climb a tree once!

Had a Angus bull (2000lbs+) that loved to scratch his belly and such on saplings @ the end of the pasture. Once he tackled a tree with a bit more spring in it than he expected.

I ck cows each AM & PM and good thing cause there he stood with his hind quarters about 1 foot off the ground. It seems when he tried to walk over the tree it fought back and bounced up....lifting him up! He gave me the most woe-begon look I've ever seen. you'd thought he was gonna start crying!

So it took a chain saw to cut him down....a bit of salve here and there on his belly scratches and a whole bucket of sweet feed to sooth his wounded ego! He NEVER tried that again!!!

Lulu said:
I had a bull climb a tree once!

Had a Angus bull (2000lbs+) that loved to scratch his belly and such on saplings @ the end of the pasture. Once he tackled a tree with a bit more spring in it than he expected.

I ck cows each AM & PM and good thing cause there he stood with his hind quarters about 1 foot off the ground. It seems when he tried to walk over the tree it fought back and bounced up....lifting him up! He gave me the most woe-begon look I've ever seen. you'd thought he was gonna start crying!

So it took a chain saw to cut him down....a bit of salve here and there on his belly scratches and a whole bucket of sweet feed to sooth his wounded ego! He NEVER tried that again!!!
Lulu - maybe he was interested in the "Cow That Jumped Over the Moon!" :shock: :roll: You should have taken a video of that and sent it in to "The World's Funniest Animals!" They would have paid some $$$$ for that!

Latest posts