• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I wonder

Help Support Ranchers.net:

burnt

Reaction score
if gcreek got his foot caught in a stirrup. haven't heard from him since he went skating into the bank in Williams Lake.

I hope all's well there chappy!

Big Muddy rancher said:
I talked to him yesterday,he had to go back today for test because he ate breakfast and wasn't supposed to. :?

I wondered why he had two black eyes. This confirms whart Debbie told
me. "You have to get his attention because, HE JUST DOESN'T LISTEN."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got the Ram herded into the yard at 1:30 AM this morning after 3 days of BC Medical's hurry up and wait system. Service was great when I finally got it.

Hwy 20 was the absolute craps on the way out and took nearly 6 hours to get out compared to the normal 4. Coming home was good as the temp had dropped and the grouse hadn't eaten the sand off the road.

Checked into ER at 12:10 PM on Wednesday and escaped at 7 that evening with an appointment for an Ultra-Sound the next morning. I should have known better but no one told me NOT to eat breakfast. :( Went to try and make an appointment with a doctor to read results of the next day's pictures but was told they were booked as of then and no way and to check for a cancellation in the morning.
Had the Ultra-Sound done at 9:30 AM and managed to get a doctor's appointment for 4 PM. Glad to tell you that I'm not pregnant! :lol: Doc says there is nothing out of the ordinary guts in there and likely just pulled something inside that is giving the same symptoms. He may be right as the tweak in my right side is going away.

Well that's good news! Both the fact that you aren't pregnant, and that your gallbladder is ok :p

Glad to hear you aren't pregnant and nothing out of kilter real bad, but I want to hear this story of the crash and burn outside of the Ram.

Thanks for the concern guys and gals.

WP, it was -1C and snowing when I left home, +1 and raining at a little lower elevation about 60 kms from home. As I carry a thermos and large travel cup both filled with coffe for the trip, I normally make several pit stops on the way.

I had been travelling at about 70kmh and needed to stop. The bit of sand that was on the road was basically miniature ice marbles. The dually's ABS brakes kicked on and off a few times before coming to a stop. I opened the door and when the first foot started to take some weight I shot out of the cab like an otter on a slide. For a while I was thinking I was wetter on the outside than the inside but had a change of clothes with me.
Ya ever try to slide clean longjohns over wet legs in the cab of a truck? I never had much experience with that as a teenager so it was interesting to say the least. :lol:

Well it's good that the ultrasound came up empty cuz nobody needs those complications. :wink: And it's even better that you didn't crack your crown when you went down on the ice! It happens pretty fast - one second you're walking tall and the next you're down! :?

And we seem to land a lot harder when we're old.

Not that you're old or anything, gcreek!

burnt said:
Well it's good that the ultrasound came up empty cuz nobody needs those complications. :wink: And it's even better that you didn't crack your crown when you went down on the ice! It happens pretty fast - one second you're walking tall and the next you're down! :?

And we seem to land a lot harder when we're old.

Not that you're old or anything, gcreek!

Oh, yes he is. :D :p :wink:
He's grandpa status now.....

Latest posts