• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Idea for later contest

Help Support Ranchers.net:

DemoDriverGus

Reaction score
I must say the pictures of "funny bulls" does sound good, but our camera at home takes some damn good pictures of... sunsets... real purty ones! maybe a sunset contest?? whatcha think??

The military would be nice.....but "voting" would be tough...

Children going to school.....I remember standing in head high snow, and waiting (while freezing to near death) for the bus......just part of the rural ranch life.....

Children Hunting (while not shooting your friends)

Steve said:
Children Hunting (while not shooting your friends)

That would be funny!!! So I'll look forward to the sunset one and a few GREAT others!!! Thanks!!

Steve said:
Children going to school.....

:)
Nice to know I'm not the only one that does this.

I take pics of my kids every year on the first day of school.

But then that was my dad's idea. The folks have pics of me (and my brother) that go back to the first day of kindergarten up til the day I stood next to my car, waiting to head off to college.

Myself, I'm looking forward to outhouses. I have several framed snapshots of outhouses in my bathroom. I call the montoge: "Outhouses I have Known". :wink:

about one on "relaxing"....I know...I know....most of us do not know the meaning of the term "relax" :wink: , but I would like to see what some of the rest of you do in your "spare time" :D I know the cowboyup loves to bbq and I have taken several pix of him doing so and demodriver loves her basketball and going to the lake and riding friends' jet skis!! Just a thought! Have a super day, everyone!! :D

I really like the Idea of old churches...we have some beautiful old churches in our area!

Latest posts