• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Idiots

Help Support Ranchers.net:

BRG

Reaction score
Blaming the T Party for the downgrade is the dumbest comment yet from the left. Washington wouldn't have even talked about cutting expenses if it wasn't for the T Party. It would be the same old business as ussual if it wasn't for the T Party. Disgusting!

"the Republican Party is dead"

"The Tea Party is powerless"

"I love those folks who helped get us in this mess, and suddenly they say, "This is Obama's economy." That's fine. Give it to me. My job is to solve problems, not stand on the sidelines and carp and gripe."

"S & P made an accounting error"

"This is the Tea Party downgrade"

:cry2: :lol:

edited to add: they are looking more pathetic by the day

The Blame Game is the only thing these idiots in the White House know. The Constitution gave the Dems the power to write the budgets and spending bills for the past four years and somehow the Republicans are taking the blame for their spending. YES four years, as whether the Left want to admit it or not the last two years of the Bush Administration, those worst two years of his Presidency, THE DEMS WERE WRITING THE SPENDING BILL. So who is really to blame for the skyrocketing debt that triggered the downgrade. :roll: :mad:

Write this on the wall, this next election is going to be the dirtiest ever witnesses in history as Obama and the DEMS have the worst record ever with what has happened in the last couple days. So if they have even a prayer of re-electing this fraud, they are going to have to DESTROY the Republican candidate in what ever way their BILLION DOLLAR campaign fund can. They( the Black Panthers) will be intimidating voters at the polls like never before as they know they will be given a pass. Others will be signing up even more dead people to vote democrat than ACORN managed to sign up, as by the time they are investigated the election will be in the books and nobody will do anything to change the results. Polling machines will be maintained by the unions so they can rig them. This is not going to be pretty. I see rioting in the streets if it looks as if Obama is going to be tossed out. I pity whoever does win the Republican nomination as they are going to have to have armed guards 24/7 to protect them from the radicals out to protect their meal tickets careers. Those living on the Democrat teat are not going to be weaned off without a fight even if it means bringing down the world economy.

ALL THE DIRTY TRICKS IN THE BOOKS WILL BE APPLIED TO THIS ELECTION COUNT ON IT. :mad:

When I said 'change we can believe in' I didn't say 'change we can believe in tomorrow.' Not change we can believe in next week. We knew this was going to take time because we've got this big, messy, tough democracy," President Obama said at a campaign fundraiser in Chicago on Wednesday night.

maybe someone can explain this one?

is he saying "Change we can believe in" will have to wait until he is re-elected?

Steve said:
When I said 'change we can believe in' I didn't say 'change we can believe in tomorrow.' Not change we can believe in next week. We knew this was going to take time because we've got this big, messy, tough democracy," President Obama said at a campaign fundraiser in Chicago on Wednesday night.

maybe someone can explain this one?

is he saying "Change we can believe in" will have to wait until he is re-elected?

So is downgrade obama saying we are a democracy

Latest posts