• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

if and when

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
this ranch gets sold the only iron on the next place will be the shoes on the horses feet, 1 truck with a cake feeder and 1 tractor, squeeze chute and maybe some steel corrals..... Took most the day a couple days ago to change some belts on the combine... then yesterday had a leak on the injector pump fixed it but didn't wash up the fuel it had leaked. Well was on a horse at 7 this morning got out with a good herd of cows off the forest around 1, two hours cutting cows and calves.
Had a small hillside of oats and just about had it finished, truck needed one more bin to be full and that was all that was left. Well half a bin and the combine stop on a steep hill... ride the clutch to get it to the flat and the fire extiquiser to put out the fuel I didn't clean up under the motor..... The batter cable melted under the motor going to the starter and shorted out causing the fire..... Sure glad Mom put that fire extiquiser in the cab a couple weeks ago!
Thing is the placew is not listed but we had some offers.. too close to Jackson Hole...

Murphy's law plagues others too???

good, now I don't feel cursed all by myself!

Latest posts