• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

If I Were

Help Support Ranchers.net:

webfoot

Reaction score
Yesterday morning I played the clip from Fiddler on the Roof where he is singing "If I Were a Rich Man". I was singing along and dancing around like he does. Made the wife laugh and she said that I must be feeling good. This morning I glanced out the window and caught a beautiful sun rise. I hopped outside and snapped a picture. When I came back in the house I changed the words to the song. I am now singing, "I am a Rich Man." There is a whole lot more to wealth than money.

Attachments

• P4212509.JPG
    P4212509.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 35
Nice capture Webfoot! You are so right to feel rich and blessed. I live for the sunrise and very seldom see a sunset as I am in bed cutting some serious Z's. North Central Oregon sunrise from my collection. The more I simplify and downsize the richer I become. Every morning at dawn I get happier than a freckled face girl riding an appaloosa with her new spotted puppy dog running alongside.
22171738N1jMSilL.jpg

Latest posts