• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

If the Federal Budget was a family household

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
"If the US Government was a family, they would be making $58,000 a year, they spend $75,000 a year, & are $327,000 in credit card debt. They are currently proposing BIG spending cuts to reduce their spending to $72,000 a year. These are the actual proportions of the federal budget & debt, reduced to a level that we can understand." – Dave Ramsey

Paraphrased from this morning.. on compromise.
Obama.. what he is saying. ,.. if my family budget was in trouble.. and I went to Michelle and said NO spending none at all.. no new shoes, no dresses, but I said I was keeping my golf clubs.. how do you think that would go..

what Obama is doing on the family budget
Obama is buying the democrats new shoes, dresses, and his not only keeping his golf clubs but has bought a new set. and he put it on our Credit card.. oh by the way.. I need a raise.. Michelle wants another vacation, and don't worry I pawned the clubs to pay for the down-payment on the new expensive fancy set

What we want him to do..
use the shoes another season.. heck they were only wore a few times.. same thing on the dress.. and why do we need so many that never get worn?

we can barely afford afford the old golf clubs.. and you want a new set.. get real..

pay down the credit card a bit and then we will talk about the raise.

interpreted to reality.
on getting new dresses and shoes:,..
we have plenty of federal programs that are wasting money.. cut them back a bit. we have plenty of federal spending that is excessive, cut it back a bit..

on pawning the old clubs to buy a new expensive fancy set:,..
we can barely afford the social programs we have.. gutting them to fund Obama care isn't the way to go..

on wanting more, and putting it on our card:,.. and then asking US for a raise for more spending:,..
and you have the gall after going on a spending spree to ask US for more taxes.. no get real and cut back.. and once you prove you can cut back.. then we will look at taxes.. and only then!!

Latest posts