• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

If you have kids or grandkids!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

fedup2

Reaction score
You might want to watch this. Its pretty awesome!

http://www.childdrowningprevention.com/index.html

I had a heck of a time downloading this..but when it finally did, it was pretty darn amazing. I've heard of this before,,but it still makes me nervous, but if it'll save a childs life..it'd be well worth the lessons...thanks

WOW :shock: That is simply amazing! It was hard watching the first part, though. It's amazing how kids who can't even talk can learn to do that!

I thought they left the little guy in blue alone to long. After the 3rd time I heard him cry out, I couldn't figure how the camera man-woman could keep from jumping in to help him. I didn't know someone was in the pool already & it ticked me off! He sure had a smile when they picked him up! :D
Hopefully when my daughter sees this, she will get my grandson started!

fedup2 said:
I thought they left the little guy in blue alone to long. After the 3rd time I heard him cry out, I couldn't figure how the camera man-woman could keep from jumping in to help him. I didn't know someone was in the pool already & it ticked me off! He sure had a smile when they picked him up! :D
Hopefully when my daughter sees this, she will get my grandson started!

I felt the same way, I kept asking, "where is mom?" poor thing kept making noises as to be heard and no one to rescue! At the end I was astounded to find that dad was there all along, and like you wrote, both had big smiles. Big old sigh of relief on my part and I can't find an emoticon that expresses my relief!

Same reaction- that was hard to watch. But early float/ swim lessons are a necessity.

Wow!!!! I knew babies were supposed to be able to swim when born. But to be able to teach them to float, that's awesome. Even knowin, after reading all your comments before watching the video, that he would be picked up, and that someone was there the whole time, that was just ......wow!!!
My oldest sat here with me while it downloaded, he thought it was perdy amazin too. Especially since he's like me in the fact that he doesn't swim well. Wish I'da known about this back then.

Latest posts