• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I'll throw in my $20

Help Support Ranchers.net:

SASH

Reaction score
I just heard that a Canadian farm group called Fair Market Beef is looking to put together a slander/libel suit against R-CALF. They are asking for $20 per producer. I have a local contact name and will see if I can get hold of him tonight for more information.

Isn't this a wonderful world, where no matter who does or says what, lawyers can make money off from it, win or lose?

No wonder Dad told me to become a lawyer, and then I could afford ranching, better! :x

I'm in!!!
Perhaps the time has come to follow R-calf's example and "LAWYER UP" rather than "COWBOY UP". :lol: :lol:

I can come up with the $20 dollars pretty easy, too, with my latest business venture.......
I buy those cheap, little kids straw cowboy hats, with the plastic whistle on the string, at the dollar store. Then I take them home and put an R-calf sticker on the front, and resell them, at a huge profit. :lol: :lol:
I can barely keep up with demand!!!! :wink:

Hat said:
This will be about as successful as the Canadian Government getting the border opened. When were ready for you to come down again will call your mommy and set up a play date.

You mean they actually let you out to play??? :p

Hat said:
This will be about as successful as the Canadian Government getting the border opened. When were ready for you to come down again will call your mommy and set up a play date.

Sounds like Nebrusker's back again. Wonder how long it will take Macon to kick him off this time.

Oh, I'm sure Macon is watching. I have to give Hat credit, though. He must be having a hard time restraining himself from spewing the filth we have all come to know and love from his previous lives. You know, Jared, Nebrusker, R-Calf.....

This is one court case I'm waiting to see-- In order to support a Libel and Slander charge, you would have to prove that anything R-CALF said about Canadian beef being higher risk is absolutely false.......Prove an opinion on an unknown, unproven, theory based science-- Could be very interesting to see the statistical facts come out for the rest of the world to see......Will definitely help to get M-COOL instituted.......

OT,

How can watch this case closely? Heard you cant even watch the evening news without catching some shuteye?... :lol:

Manitoba_Rancher said:
OT,

How can watch this case closely? Heard you cant even watch the evening news without catching some shuteye?... :lol:

You are right- Almost fell asleep yesterday at the bull sale--Limo's - they'd put anybody to sleep..... :lol:

Not if you have to work with them! :wink: Nothing like a good old adrenaline rush to get you wide awake and moving!

$20---shows how much you think you have to lose. R-CALF supporters have spent more on gas going to the auction to give $500 towards their cause.

mlsfarms said:
$20---shows how much you think you have to lose. R-CALF supporters have spent more on gas going to the auction to give $500 towards their cause.

How much have you donated? :cowboy:

Are you a member of a Cattle org.?

Do you attend any meetings?

I can hardly wait to see you guys donating calves to R-CALF so they can pay off their suit to the Canadian producers. That'll be pretty sweet for us up here.

Shelly said:
Not if you have to work with them! :wink: Nothing like a good old adrenaline rush to get you wide awake and moving!

And you dont like black angus.

When I was in high school I worked at a salebarn.We had a limo heifer jump about 8 gates up an alley and head across country the next day we found here in with someones cows we went to get her.She was still on the fight the boss said just wait he went to the truck came out with a pistol and shot her dead.He turns around and says well better call the butcher.

I have to admit, Black Angus look and act like lambs compared to those Limos! We have a one-legged bachelor uncle that has some and the damn things'll chase you even when they don't have a calf! I don't know how he manages with them.

Latest posts