• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I'm back =]

Help Support Ranchers.net:

montana cowgurl

Reaction score
Hey guys, it's been awhile.
I have a reason lol.
Well on April 19th, I got caught drinking with some friends by the cops, got a Minor in Possession citation, and got grounded hardcore. No computer, no phone, no hanging out, no track for the rest of the year [that was the worst part]
Let's just say, I learned my lesson, not gonna do that again.

So now that I have my laptop back, I figured I would update you guys.
School has been out for 3 weeks as of today. I've been taking drivers ed, and have my permit. I have to drive with my parents for 6 months.. [by then I'll be 16 :roll:] The licensing laws really suck!
Besides that, I've been pretty much just hanging out at home and working on my 4H stuff.

Here are pics of my steers:
910, [he needs a name!!] is my steer for our county 4H fair. He weighed 1265 on June 4th. He's pictured here with the halter that Northern Rancher showed us =]
steers1.jpg

Koda, the other steer we put in with 910, weighed 1170 on June 4th. It's possible that I will be taking him to Montana Fair in August! =]
PICT0002-1.jpg

I also will be competing in the Miss Teen of Montana competition in August. It's a scholarship & recognition program to which candidates had to apply, and I was accepted to the state competition. The girls will be judged on academic transcript, service to school/community, interview, personal development, and personality projection & poise in formal wear. I had to raise $455 in sponsorship to be able to compete, and I did it, actually I got a little over the required amount. It will definitely be an interesting [and very different] experience!

I think that is about all that I have going on for now. I'll try to stop in every now and then to let you know how things are going.

Well , always learn from your mistakes!!! :wink: :wink:

I'd guess it's safe to say that you're in good company here on this site as we've all been/done things just like you did( in yrs past)!!

One thing....I do LOVE your signature line!!! :lol: :lol:

Good luck on the Miss Teen pagent!!

I guess naming the steer 'Bud' or "old Mil" or after what ever beer you were caught drinking would not make your parents too happy......

Good luck with the steers and on the pagent. :D

You pretty fortunate to have parents that love you and care about you.

The grounding is minor to what could have happened. :)

MCG---best of luck to you in your upcoming pageant!! hope you do well!! Definitely learn from your mistakes instead of repeating them (this coming from someone who would know...believe me!! :cry: )....you are a smart and WONDERFUL young lady and you will do good!! Keep your chin up!! :wink:

I missed you young lady,glad your back.

Nice looking steers,and the best of luck on the pageant :)

Latest posts