• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I'm Bored --- how about a tasteless joke.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rkaiser

Reaction score
Two middle east women were having coffee. One brought out pictures of her deceased martyred sons. One was 26, one 24 and one 22 when they died for the cause. The other gal brought out her pictures and said hers were 20 and 18, when they also died for the cause. The first woman sighed and said "They blow up so fast these days."

Four men had been going deer hunting for several years, they were planning a trip hunting when one of the four said his wife had put her foot down and said he couldn't go hunting this year.. The three other men were not happy when the 4th told them..
Well they planned the hunt without their 4th friend.. A couple of days latter they were heading to the camp site and they saw some smoke coming from a camp fire, to their surprise when they got to the camp here set their friend, the usual 4th party to the hunting party.. One asked how the hell did you get your wife talked into letting you come after all ?
In reply the hunter said well I was sitting watching the ten o'clock news when someone put their hands over my eyes and said guess who this is, well I pulled her hands off and there she stood with a brand new see through nightie on.. She pulled me into the bedroom, inside the bedroom were candles lit, rose peddles all over and beside the bed was a set of handcuffs and ropes.. She said cuff me to the bed and tie me up and you can do anything you want..
Well here I am...

Latest posts