• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I'm Leavin' On a Jet Plane....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

DemoDriverGus

Reaction score
:D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D
And I'll be back on the 15th. Tomorrow morning at 5:30 A.M. I am off to Washington,D.C. for the Junior Class Close Up Trip. I'm super excited and have had SOOO much help along the way :clap: :clap: ! Just wanted to say hi and bye for a week! Sure am excited to bring back some cool souveniers!
:nod: :nod: :nod:

Gus,
make sure and get to the Holocost Museum, all of the Smithsonian that you can, The Vietnam Memorial, the Statue of Iwojima, and watch the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknowns. I'm jealous, that is one city I want to go back to, it takes way too much time to try and see everything.
What time you going to get here Ranchwife? We have a track meet at the Metra on Tuesday, MSU-B baseball on Tuesday and Wednesday (my nephew plays for them). I think Hanta has to go to the Nutrition Conference in Bozeangeles on Tuesday and Wednesday, maybe you two can go Mallin. :wink:

sw said:
Gus,
make sure and get to the Holocost Museum, all of the Smithsonian that you can, The Vietnam Memorial, the Statue of Iwojima, and watch the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknowns. I'm jealous, that is one city I want to go back to, it takes way too much time to try and see everything.
What time you going to get here Ranchwife? We have a track meet at the Metra on Tuesday, MSU-B baseball on Tuesday and Wednesday (my nephew plays for them). I think Hanta has to go to the Nutrition Conference in Bozeangeles on Tuesday and Wednesday, maybe you two can go Mallin. :wink:

whoa!! what a coincidence that I just happen to be off on tuesday and wednesday!! You sending the credit cards, sw???? :lol: :lol: :wink:

Gus and her classmates will, indeed, be visiting the Holocaust museum and the Vietnam/WWII and all the other memorials in the area..including the Lincoln Memorial. They will also be spending a day checking out Gettysburg!!! They will be seeing "Shenandoah" at Ford's Theater! She already has her bags packed, thank-you cards written, nice black dress picked out for the dinner/dance on their last night and her new suit all pressed and packed for Capitol Hill day!! How am I gonna do without her for a WHOLE WEEK??? :shock: Heck.....just imagine in another year when she leaves for medical school!! Definitely gonna be visiting Hanta when that time comes!! :wink: :wink:

just got home a short time ago from dropping her off at the high school to catch the bus to bozeangeles and the airport!! On the way home the song by sugarland "love, your baby girl" played and I had to pull over because my eyesight sudden became a tad blurry!!! Sure hope she has the time of her life and gets lots and lots of pix....I let her take my camera with extra rechargable batteries and a new memory card!!! When I got home, I found a note she had written, telling me thank you for helping her and how much she loved me!! How'd I get so lucky??? :D :!:

Ok no fair, first thing on a Saturday mornin yer post made me get all blurry eyed too!!!!
I know exactly how you feel, "how'd I git so lucky"
Its a great feelin knowin you've raised such a great person. One that will let you know how much they appreciate all you've done to help em along the way.
I feel the same way about my kids.

So, ranchwife, take her note, put it in a safe place. (I never throw things like that away) usually end up stickin em in their baby books.
But concider it the ultimate pat on the back for a job well done Mom!!!

ranchwife said:
just got home a short time ago from dropping her off at the high school to catch the bus to bozeangeles and the airport!! On the way home the song by sugarland "love, your baby girl" played and I had to pull over because my eyesight sudden became a tad blurry!!! Sure hope she has the time of her life and gets lots and lots of pix....I let her take my camera with extra rechargable batteries and a new memory card!!! When I got home, I found a note she had written, telling me thank you for helping her and how much she loved me!! How'd I get so lucky??? :D :!:
:cry: Awwwww,sniffle,sniffle :oops:

Latest posts