• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I'm Sorry......

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mrs.Greg

Reaction score
:twisted:
http://mazzanet.id.au/ball.php

A nice little exercise in eye-finger coordination and frustration. Every time you click on the ball, it changes color, showing when you scored! It really does change colors and once you do it the first time, you can't help but do it again...

If you move your finger touch pad fast and long enough it gets hot. Pretty fun though. :)

I changed colors on the ball several times. It was starting to cause damage to my brain cells and my laptop. Perserverence, not skill. :)

Faster horses said:
PHOOEY on that. :shock:
:???:
Wow, that's hard...

:agree:

No Kidding! I finally got three in a row....but success rate is not very high! I have no idea how much time I've wasted today trying to get that little ball to turn colors, but it's been a lot! :)

It kinda reminds me of those paddles and balls on the elastic string that we had as kids.

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

hang the ball top right, take the curisor outside the box to the lower right corner and catch the ball as it falls.
better still hang the ball to the sidewall top right corner,
enter at the side of the ball and click . 9 out of 10 using this method

not as easy! hold left button on your mouse the ball will not move, spot the ball and double click fast.
who said we coudnt cheat?
________
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren history

Latest posts