• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I'm trying to come up with some catchy new phrases

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing

Reaction score
What do you guys think of these?

And so my fellow Americans, ask not what your homeland can do for you - ask what you can do for your homeland.

Let every country know... that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of freedom.

I'm working on many others that I'm sure will eventually be attributed to me. I'll keep you guys posted.

Whitewing said:
What do you guys think of these?

And so my fellow Americans, ask not what your homeland can do for you - ask what you can do for your homeland.

Let every country know... that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of freedom.

I'm working on many others that I'm sure will eventually be attributed to me. I'll keep you guys posted.

Maybe you could get them printed onto rugs. That seems to bring attention to the original speaker of such messages. :D

how about this.....whenever faced with a moral dilema,just ask yourself this W.W.W.D?.....What would whitewing do......case closed ...... :) .

i hope you chuckled Whitewing,it was meant as a friendly post....

nonothing said:
how about this.....whenever faced with a moral dilema,just ask yourself this W.W.W.D?.....What would whitewing do......case closed ...... :) .

i hope you chuckled Whitewing,it was meant as a friendly post....

Unfortunately, it zoomed right over my bald headbone. :?

how about this.....whenever faced with a moral dilema,just ask yourself this W.W.O.D?.....

just in case the post went over your head.. as it did the first time I read it,.. Obama spent a bunch of our money re-decorating the oval office again..

some of our money was spent on a rug.. a really fancy rug.. with quotes..
The petty controversy:
There's a mistake on the Oval Office's new presidential rug,

includes the presidential seal and five embroidered quotes attributed to Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, and the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Unfortunately, the King quote — "The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice" — doesn't belong to him. The saying comes from 19th-century Unitarian minister and abolitionist Theodore Parker, whose words King (and Obama) often repeated.

"Smartest President in History Botches Oval Office Rug Quote"

"The error perfectly encapsulates the shallowness of Barack Obama's intellect and his lack of rigor."

It's bush's fault!!!

Maybe it can be fixed with whiteout and a sharpie?

the fiscally responsible party wouldn't throw out a brand new carpet at taxpayer expense would they?

although it might go for quite a bit on e-bay!
that's it, sell it on e-bay, and use all the big $ it brings in to reduce the massive debt they have incured. I mean, look what michael jackson memorabilia brings, obama is much more popular isn't he?

Lonecowboy said:
It's bush's fault!!!

Maybe it can be fixed with whiteout and a sharpie?

the fiscally responsible party wouldn't throw out a brand new carpet at taxpayer expense would they?

although it might go for quite a bit on e-bay!
that's it, sell it on e-bay, and use all the big $ it brings in to reduce the massive debt they have incured. I mean, look what michael jackson memorabilia brings, obama is much more popular isn't he?

Didn't you mean"fixed with whiteout and a Sharpton?" :wink: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts