• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Interesting Game

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Radar

Reaction score
The Drunk Game
>>>> >
>>>> >Try and see how far you can keep the drunk man up. Good Luck!
>>>> >
>>>> >You just move your mouse left to right (no clicking) to keep him
>>>>walking
>>>> >in a straight line. The object of the game is to keep him walking,
>>>> >without falling over, by using your mouse from left to right or right
>>>>to
>>>> >left - you can't see your mouse which makes it more difficult.
>>>> >
>>>> >Apparently the record is 82 meters! Love the sound effects. It's in
>>>> >German:
>>>> >
>>>> >
>>>> > http://www.wagenschenke.ch/
>>>

That was kinda fun and addicting. It's like riding a unicycle with your hand. It's like a staring contest to see who can go without blinking. It's like balancing the handle of a broom that is upside down with the bristles up in the air. I've had old pickups that steered this way--you had to foresee that the reaction time was slow. When you moved the steering wheel, it took a ways before it took effect. My best score was 76 (twice), 75 once and 72 twice.

Guess i just do not make a good drunk....better stick with being the "designated driver" at social functions....much more fun...ya know, watching the drunks make turds outta themselves!! :D :D :wink:

Another fun game of balance is to take a standard wire coat hanger, and bend it to form a "diamond" with a hook. Hang the contraption from a point finger with the hook at the bottom with the end of the hook pointing up. Then balance a penny on the end of the hook and see if you can twirl it around on your finger with the penny staying in place. Successfully doing this was one of the few accomplishments attained during my one year of college. Tuition money well spent, eh?

Finally one other good reason for taking German in school.
The other one is understanding German in World War II movies.

Latest posts