• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Introduction;

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
I've been monitoring Ranchers for some time. Having been raised on "The Farm" I moved to town when I was just out of school, to make a living. I've always been interested in Ranching and was able to keep a horse around until I retired about ten years ago. Then I traded the horse for a 4-wheeler and a camera.

I joined because someone ask to see more horse pictures on Ranchers. If I can figure out how its done, I just might put some on. Ranchers has helped me keep the right perspective on life. "Thanks everyone."

Mustang,
We are glad that you decided to be part of our community. Maybe someone can teach us both on how to post pictures in the near future. Hope that you'll feel at home.

Best,
SB

The way I post pictures is by using Photobucket. I don't even keep any pictures on my computer any more, just load them all on Photobucket.
There are instructions for using this form of photo posting in both the "coffee shop" and in the photo contest. If you need more help, PM me and I will try to help some more.

Glad to have you on here.

Faster horses said:
Welcome to ranchers. We are always happy to see photos posted here
and as for me, there couldn't be too many horse photos. :wink:

Now I have to ask, what kind of horses? Mustangs?

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you,,,, Mostly mustangs,,, I also have a lot of trail riding pictures and a lot of cow chasing picture. My riding partners and I have had a lot of fun helping cowboys chase their cows around. I'll get some pictures on her in the near future.

Thanks for your interest.

Latest posts