• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

introdution "better late then never"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

murf
you got real close to where we are we live between bootleg and westway
and the ranch runs almost to simms
i have seen your place when i go out that way
we go to church in friona
until later
jerry

hi lilly
if you ever met flop you would most likly remember he raises good leapoard dogs and rides good horses but the kicker that folks remember most is he is very tall and thin and has long hair that is curly and hangs to his shoulders but don't let that fool you he's the real deal a genuine cowhand
i know lots of other down there around iola and a bunch north of there around hearn and cameron
until later
jerry

Is Flop from Iola? Cuz if so....then it's possible the guys that are our day workers have worked with him, and maybe mentioned his name......Iola aint but a Hop skip n a jump from here.

hi l e
i don't think i know the folks at the slash c i get get to wildarado much and i'm not from this area so i don't know many folks around here that are not related to my wife
she's from here in this area
until later
jerry

hi lilly
if flop still lives in the same place he lives on the jones ranch just south east of college station
but the last time i talked with him he was taking care of a large ranch for a ldy close to the town south of iola on the hwy that runs from college station to huntsville
as i said before if you ever met him you would remember he's just one of those folks you don't foget
i knew another fellow at iola though i have not talked to in a long time he should have a pretty fair size ranch there now curtis luthe
he's a young fellow like me and pretty wild we used to hunt lots of hogs when i lived there and he had some real good dogs to hunt and to work cattle
until later
jerry

Latest posts