• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Inventories of Candian Cattle

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rancher

Reaction score
Had to come back for more clothes. 32 degrees with a 40 mph wind and I didn't take my carharts with me.

http://news.tradingcharts.com/futures/7/5/63857157.html

Carhartts are outdoor insulated clothes, a must in this country.

reader (the second) you must not go outside and do chores if you dont know what carharts are.Or you live in florida

Reader, on a lighter side, here's a link for you. Buy a pair of beige or Dun, overalls, stick a comb in your back pocket and show up in Denver next Jan. and be ready for work! (don't forget your hairspray) I think every cattle rancher has a pair, and if you go to any cattle show during the colder months you'll see them being worn.

http://usa.carhartt.com/products/loaders/finder.cgi?routine=results&type=type&cat=r&lite=yes

Les said:
reader (the second) you must not go outside and do chores if you dont know what carharts are.Or you live in florida

It looks like this is a Canadian company that makes overalls and that like "scotch tape" the name of the company has come to signify the garment they manufacture -- Carhartt, Inc. is a family owned and operated corporation and has been since its founding in 1889. Because Carhartt is not a public corporation, stock is not available or traded on any public market.

I wore overalls when I lived in dairy country, made by Levi Strauss of course. Northern California.

I did live in California, Israel, Central Texas -- all warm climates until I was in my mid thirties. Now I'm a white collar worker (!). When I was in agriculture in Israel, I wore almost nothing -- worked in the Negev Desert. Even in Central Israel it's hot. I was a student in Texas, my only chore was to hole up in the library carrels at UT in the Tower.

Latest posts