• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Iowa ????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
well, who takes Bo's job??? will he be dumped before the bowl game?

will NU take their toys and go to yet ANOTHER conference?? oh the joy of seeing Big Pink suffer in mediocrity.....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1870005-nebraska-head-coach-bo-pelini-fires-back-at-reporter-after-interception-question?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

bo being his typical hot head self..... his middle name MUST be massengil

One thing for a college age player to get a penalty in the heat of a game but what does it teach the players when the coach gets a penalty? Those type of things are unnecessary that can spoil and momentum a team might have.

The loss is was it is. Wasn't pretty.

In my opinion i hope Bo is here next year, but he needs to do some serious house cleaning. New Offensive coordinator, so the defense can have more than 30 seconds between posessions and new strength and conditioning coach so that there isnt 6 lineman, 2 quarterbacks, 2 tightends and numerous other players hurt.

I think our AD has to come out ASAP with a decision whatever it may be. Mainly to justify our program. This crap gets real old and no recruits are gonna want to head this way with this crap going on all the time. Many programs would love to be 8 or 9 win teams. Hell look at jiggsy he still loves his purple through all there mediocre years.

And for everybody that dont think he is a good example. I would rather have a coach that would fight for me than lay down on me. When i played football the coach with the most influence on me was the one that grabbed your face mask and chewed your ass and then told you to get back in there. He was always there for you and when there was bad calls he was on your side. Bo cares about his players and nothing of what anybody else thinks.

I agree he dont resemble the great Tom Osborne or Bob Devaney but that is something that we will never have back. Not many coaches have a doctrine in psychology like Dr. Tom and i think that was one of his greatest assets.

oh the joy of seeing Big Pink suffer in mediocrity.....

If nebraska is suffering in mediocrity at 8-4 then what do you call your purple power pussy's at 6-5?????????

And if winning is all that matters then here is a stat for you.
Bo's all time record=57-24 70% wins
Snyder all time record=176-90-1 66% wins

About the same caliber of coaches looking at this stat.

Agreed. I think Bo will stay. Who would they replace him with? I don't see a first year AD willing to take a substantial multi million dollar loss by buying Bo's contract out. I see good things coming together for us in the next couple of years. Stay the course...it will come together.

I remember plenty of years the fans wanted TO sent down the road.

eatbeef said:

If nebraska is suffering in mediocrity at 8-4 then what do you call your purple power p***y's at 6-5?????????

keep in mind, 10 of those years were the time frame of Husker dominance in football..... and KSU was building at that point....

here is another stat for you. NU is less relevant than KSU....since the last Husker Conference title, KSU has been a conference Champ twice, and ranked #1 in the nation.....

eatbeef wrote:
Quote:

If nebraska is suffering in mediocrity at 8-4 then what do you call your purple power p***y's at 6-5?????????

keep in mind, 10 of those years were the time frame of Husker dominance in football..... and KSU was building at that point....

here is another stat for you. NU is less relevant than KSU....since the last Husker Conference title, KSU has been a conference Champ twice, and ranked #1 in the nation.....

Ok, so Nebraska is in the rebuilding phase. Looks like we are going to take our sweat ass time at it. I guess we are still waiting on Tom to come back.

Little bit of a difference there to, during Kstate's time of "rebuilding" Nebraska won 3 national titles, so get with it Kstate so we can finish rebuilding during your years of "Dominance"

I look for KSU to compete for a third conference title next year. very few holes to fill.......

trying to figure Snyder out.... he is close to 200 wins, would think he would continue to reach that. his grandson is playing for him, so he may go till he graduates..... and I fear they will advance Sean Snyder to head coach.... I want someone with KSU ties, but not Sean.

he had to make a statement. one way or the other. the media was hurting the team, IMO. Bo should rip the media a new a-hole. I am not sure.... Bo may have a job till the bowl game, then if someone big pops up on the job search, they can cut him loose..... but if this new AD wants any credibility at all, he better stand behind his statement.

Yeah, we lost to Iowa. During the week, the 7 of our top 8 linemen couldn't even practice. We started our 3rd string QB. TE is in injured. 2 of our top 3 WRs are injured. In that shape, the only team that you're going to beat would be one from Kansas. Those boys still played with heart and gave it all they had and were still in it 'till late. They have no reason at all to hang their heads.

Bo is going nowhere, as should happen. We've got another solid recruiting class shaping up, Abdullah and Bell will be back, and our D next year figures to be damn good as our young D is putting it together.

GO BIG RED

Well it is what it is , but if Martinez would have played it would have been another Husker blow out. Hell, I could have run as well as Kellogg did

I never have been a Bo fan, and I still think he represents everything Nebraska isn't. That being said, he is here for another year. I think they better do some serious house cleaning. You can't keep the defense on the field the whole game. There is NO excuse for having as many hurt players as he has, and he really needs to control his temper.
Bo is what the the rest of the nation thinks Nebraskans are like, and it just isn't true. Maybe on the southern edge of the state, but not up here!!

How can a coach prevent injuries like the ones we were getting? People getting their legs rolled up is part of the scrum.

Maybe on the southern edge of the state, but not up here!!

Something wrong with being from the southern edge of the state? And maybe we are like Bo; we don't like to lose, we fight/stand up for our friends and family(players), and we stand up for whats right and call out the wrong. What makes you different up "there"?

Latest posts