• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Is any one as excited to hunt this year as I am??

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I was trying to figure out who "Just Me" is. :???:

He is talking about it being dry so it's not angus cattle shower so could it be northern rancher from the great beyond? :shock: :D :D

I can't wait either! I pulled a limited entry deer tag right in my backyard that usually takes about 12 years to draw. I lucked out and drew it in 4 years! :D

leanin' H said:
I can't wait either! I pulled a limited entry deer tag right in my backyard that usually takes about 12 years to draw. I lucked out and drew it in 4 years! :D

Anyone else getting the vision of a round baler blind? :lol:

am personally looking forward to hunting season, too....both boys have tags and are antsy to fill mama's freezer!!!!

I was too busy, lazy, fussy etc. last fall and never shot a thing. We've run out of meat in the freezer, never recall having that happen before. Might have something to do with four growing kids.
I haven't been unlucky enough to kill an edible beef yet, sometimes can
salvage a bloater or something. Guess we'll tough it out until archery elk season in August.
My oldest will be able to hunt next fall, so I put in the draw with that in mind. I remember NR staying sopmething like "once you start to hunt with your family you pretty much forsake all others". True Dat!

leanin' H said:

Just another moose for my friend from the Coast and I on a shared hunt and another chance at a legal grizzly.

gcreekrch said:
leanin' H said:

Just another moose for my friend from the Coast and I on a shared hunt and another chance at a legal grizzly.

Don't forget the Black Bear that will be meeting his maker soon for that calf incident.

hunt here when ever I need venison, walk out on the front porch with a cup of coffe and my 270 about daylite, take you pick fat doe or young buck.
good luck

Big Muddy rancher said:
I was trying to figure out who "Just Me" is. :???:

He is talking about it being dry so it's not angus cattle shower so could it be northern rancher from the great beyond? :shock: :D :D

Nopw, not me! I've just been too busy spraying and cutting hay to be around here too much, custom work is keeping me just as busy if not busier then farming usually does. It's not dry here, but we've been getting enough rain. Lots of potholes in the fields and lots of sprayer ruts.

I got drawn for moose in 42. Quite happy about that, I know guys that have waited 15+ years to be drawn there.

Latest posts