• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Is anyone in Glasgow even half way honest?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
all the people I know from the Glasgow area seem to make false allegations, provide no facts to back up their position, misrepresent the truth more often than not and make broad statements about others they don't agree with.

I think they might all be radical right wing true conservative libertarian extremists that are occupiers of the area :???:

I know two snow birds from the Glascow, that seem to be honest! They do not speak very highly of an ex L.E. from there :D

Who else do you know from there?
I learned a very good lesson yesterday at work.....
I have been judging Clayton by the people I work with. hmmmmm I have been saying how bad this place is how mean spirited and hateful they are around here. I had a lady who said everyone she knows who works at the prison is dirty, and will lie, cheat, and steal every chance they get....wow thats NOT me but she was judging me based on a few out there and I was judging based on a small percentage of the town. I know I went away from the conversation different and I hope she did as well....
The people from Glascow cant be too bad they only kept him in office for one term....so give them a chance you might be suprized by what you find out about them and yourself.

Latest posts