• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

IS HAY MAKER DISRESPECTFUL ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

You called them alot worse than that-so you can add bald faced liar to your resume-you came pretty close to getting banned with your filthy m outh and thoughts-be a man for once and quit trying to wiggle out of things. Blaming what you said on the barn help is pathetic-simply pathetic-get yourself some help you sick, sick little man.

HAY MAKER said:
Angus Cattle Shower said:
HAYMAKER, yoy forgot the whole background check fiasco... not just the hockey team, but the hike thingy, Ty's bear and a few other times too.

No I havent forgotten them,I voiced my opinion,I still say anyone with adolesents in their care should under go back ground checks,including nr,and I personally dont believe his character is such that he is exempt,& I dont eat bear meat LOL,they are garbage eaters YUK,now tell me about these few other times.............good luck

HAYMAKER if you are calling me a liar or wont beleive me then go look through the archives... I have better things to do, like look at guns, try and resolve the problems that I have and if you ask anyone-anyoe at all, theyll add at least one more time.

Have a good day

Northern Rancher said:
You called them alot worse than that-so you can add bald faced liar to your resume-you came pretty close to getting banned with your filthy m outh and thoughts-be a man for once and quit trying to wiggle out of things. Blaming what you said on the barn help is pathetic-simply pathetic-get yourself some help you sick, sick little man.

Well nr,you forget one thing,alot of folks read these posts,not much gets by them including the hockey team post,so be my guest lie all you please.ROTFLMAO......I wont get into an insult trading contest with you tonite,bout my bed time :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Selective memory again Haymaker. Remember what you said about the girls playing hockey? I bet Faster Horses remembers. Or are you blaming that one on ELMO :liar: :drink: :gag:

No remind me,you are always diggin in the archives find it oughta be easy,.............good luck

PS I would like to see the post I keep hearin about this hockey fiasco,and I have yet to see it now put up or shut up.

Your sick-you were ordered to delete that filth you posted about my son and his teammates-you need morals to take the moral high ground so don't try and go there. The people who saw it that morning before you deleted know exactly what a sick thing you are. I guess you've lied so much you can't distinguish right from wrong any more-get some help.

Bout my bed time canucks, tomorrow morning I expect to see this infamous hockey post maybe you are on to something :wink: .............good luck & good nite.

Haymaker,

You damn well know what you did. Why are you lieing your way around it? You are digging your hole even deeper denying the fact that you said those things. Im finished argueing. Personally I think you should have a few weeks without Ranchers.net to think about the stuff you have said on here.

Northern Rancher said:
Your sick-you were ordered to delete that filth you posted about my son and his teammates-you need morals to take the moral high ground so don't try and go there. The people who saw it that morning before you deleted know exactly what a sick thing you are. I guess you've lied so much you can't distinguish right from wrong any more-get some help.

blah blah blah..........just as I thought give it a rest.............good luck & good nite :wink:

I think someone hasnt been getting enough sleep.

HAYMAKER, a while back you gave me $hit for foul language-youre worse than i am. What would your mom n pop say if they saw all of this??

HAY MAKER said:
The last couple days got me to thinking,is my some times blunt humor being taken as disrespect,I can say with certainty it's not intended to be, you decide seems like some think it is,some think it's not,let the board decide.
PS here's your chance send ole Hay Maker a strong message.& I will act accordingly ........thank you & good luck

HayMaker Wrote:
I was thinking it was a photo of you or your foul mouthed mother,she raised you with the morals of a pig ............good luck

PS respect is something reserved for a lady,that leaves you out if you have anymore cheap threats to make why dont you make them in person.
IM very easy to find.I will have one of these lil ole TX girls give you a lesson in manners.

Were these comments intended to be nice? If this was intended to be humorous then I'm not sure what planet you come from. This is plain disrespect Haymaker, NO LIES! The picture you posted that was supposed to be me, was very funny and I let it roll off the back of my neck but, then you crossed the line when you posted this other BS. You DO NOT have the right to assume I have the morals of a pig....how would you know? Besides this, you have obviously posted some fairly vulgar things that I'm glad I wasn't a part of. I hope you do some deep soul searching and take a look at what you've been doing here, you're not pullin the wool over my eyes!

You are bluntly vulgar and post crude things that people on this site don't care to read, but for some reason NO one is moderating your posts. I posted a funny but a little rated x-mas poem and it was errased and whom ever moderates this site allows you the option to erase your BS. How many posts do I have to have to get those privlages? That sounds weird to me. Seems like someone is secretly rooting for you. That wouldn't surprise me. Ohhh well, guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

UsGal~

Very Interesting Poll results, so to any and all that felt they have not been shown the respect due,you have my apology,thanks for voting & good luck

Why would anyone post anything about their children on any site on the internet? Everyone needs to remember unless it is a members room which this site is not anyone in the world can hit and look and read. To me anything about children should not be posted in public forums. To me it is unsafe and makes absolutly no sense with the weirdos and freaks on the net. Just my thoughts.

jigs said:
CattleRMe said:
with the weirdos and freaks on the net.

yes......we are currently discussing Haymaker ! :wink:

No you arent discussing Hay Maker,you are followin me around again,making stupid remarks,thought I cautioned you about that,believe it's obvious who the freak weirdo is :wink: ................good luck & get a life

USgal-In-Manitoba said:
HAY MAKER said:
The last couple days got me to thinking,is my some times blunt humor being taken as disrespect,I can say with certainty it's not intended to be, you decide seems like some think it is,some think it's not,let the board decide.
PS here's your chance send ole Hay Maker a strong message.& I will act accordingly ........thank you & good luck

HayMaker Wrote:
I was thinking it was a photo of you or your foul mouthed mother,she raised you with the morals of a pig ............good luck

PS respect is something reserved for a lady,that leaves you out if you have anymore cheap threats to make why dont you make them in person.
IM very easy to find.I will have one of these lil ole TX girls give you a lesson in manners.

Were these comments intended to be nice? If this was intended to be humorous then I'm not sure what planet you come from. This is plain disrespect Haymaker, NO LIES! The picture you posted that was supposed to be me, was very funny and I let it roll off the back of my neck but, then you crossed the line when you posted this other BS. You DO NOT have the right to assume I have the morals of a pig....how would you know? Besides this, you have obviously posted some fairly vulgar things that I'm glad I wasn't a part of. I hope you do some deep soul searching and take a look at what you've been doing here, you're not pullin the wool over my eyes!

You are bluntly vulgar and post crude things that people on this site don't care to read, but for some reason NO one is moderating your posts. I posted a funny but a little rated x-mas poem and it was errased and whom ever moderates this site allows you the option to erase your BS. How many posts do I have to have to get those privlages? That sounds weird to me. Seems like someone is secretly rooting for you. That wouldn't surprise me. Ohhh well, guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

UsGal~

I read your so called poem,it was vulgar and in poor taste,and the reason it was deleted,not because I have special priveleges,try to post something of interest instead of vulgar............good luck

PS I notice you left out your insults that instigated my replies,do you think you are fooling some one :D :D

HAY MAKER said:
jigs said:
CattleRMe said:
with the weirdos and freaks on the net.

yes......we are currently discussing Haymaker ! :wink:

No you arent discussing Hay Maker,you are followin me around again,making stupid remarks,thought I cautioned you about that,believe it's obvious who the freak weirdo is :wink: ................good luck & get a life

do not caution me, it comes across as a threat, and we do not take threats lightly here.....

put the cap back on the bottle, go take a nap, and try hitting the computer with a clear head

i voted!
but after reading some of the posts made in this thread i wish i had voted differently!
too late now but if i could change it i would!
i didn't care before now i do.
add another yes

HAY MAKER said:
Angus Cattle Shower said:
HAYMAKER, yoy forgot the whole background check fiasco... not just the hockey team, but the hike thingy, Ty's bear and a few other times too.

No I havent forgotten them,I voiced my opinion,I still say anyone with adolesents in their care should under go back ground checks,including nr,and I personally dont believe his character is such that he is exempt,& I dont eat bear meat LOL,they are garbage eaters YUK,now tell me about these few other times.............good luck

My problem with Haymaker is he says "nr" when he means "NR".
Try to get it straight Haymaker. You have to push the Shift key!! :p
nr

I don't see Haymaker as disrespectful maybe arguementative when riled like everybody else or defensive when he say something that riles someone else.
but that is all of us we just express it in different ways
I wouldn't want to offend anyone on here and wouldn't mean to but that doesn't mean I am not going to
Everyone on here has a different personality and if you don't like them or what they say so don't read it.
I have seen lots of posts by lots of folks that could have been considered over the line.

But thats just my 2 cents worth
:) :) :)

Latest posts