• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Is Hell Freezing Over?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

I just read in the Tri State News where both R-CALF President Leo McDonnell and NCBA President Jim McAdams will be speaking and taking questions at a forum at the Montana Stockgrowers Convention on June 8 in Helena.....I can only hope that it actually leads to the two talking to each other....

Tri- State has a good article in it by Soapweed about his branding contraption-"Calf Traps"---and the picture of his Dad roping calves made front page....Good job Soap- remember us when you are a millionaire marketing giant- I can just see you on TV beside the Ginzu knives and the Popeil Pocket Fisherman :wink: :lol:

Oldtimer...I just read in the Tri State News where both R-CALF President Leo McDonnell and NCBA President Jim McAdams will be speaking and taking questions at a forum at the Montana Stockgrowers Convention on June 8 in Helena.....I can only hope that it actually leads to the two talking to each other....

So do I Oldtimer, we need people talking to one another instead of talking at one another.

Tommy said:
Oldtimer...I just read in the Tri State News where both R-CALF President Leo McDonnell and NCBA President Jim McAdams will be speaking and taking questions at a forum at the Montana Stockgrowers Convention on June 8 in Helena.....I can only hope that it actually leads to the two talking to each other....

So do I Oldtimer, we need people talking to one another instead of talking at one another.

If it does lead to talks,no good can come out of it.The difference between R CALF and the ncba is as plain as night and day.There will be little compromise with the ncba,only after R CALF grows stronger will there be a fair partnership between the ncba and R CALF..............good luck

Latest posts