• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Is it just my computer?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Denny

Reaction score
Every time I try to look at a page lately I get a blank page with an I-Phone or some Bra's on it. Now I'm not against making money but this is a bit much. I end up backing up and restarting 2 or 3 times just to get on a page. The pop up's make my dinosaur computer lag.And the crap they are selling have nothing to do in general with ranching or agriculture.

Denny said:
Every time I try to look at a page lately I get a blank page with an I-Phone or some Bra's on it. Now I'm not against making money but this is a bit much. I end up backing up and restarting 2 or 3 times just to get on a page. The pop up's make my dinosaur computer lag.And the crap they are selling have nothing to do in general with ranching or agriculture.

You don't wear a bra while moving your animals?

Whitewing said:
Denny said:

You don't wear a bra while moving your animals?

Nah, he had that surgery . . .

If you're using Windows-XP, make sure you've upgraded to Internet Explorer 8 and get all applicable updates.

If you're using Windows-Vista or Windows-7, make sure you're using Internet Explorer 9, and get all updates.

If you're using a Mac...I can't help you...I can't afford a Mac, so don't know nuthin' 'a-boot' them.

Latest posts