• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

IS OBAMA'S PRIVATE ARMY WALKING OUR STREETS ALREADY?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

commonsense

Reaction score
http://www.worth-reading.com/read/336/free-speach/video-acorn-uses-police-to-silence-private-sidewalk-discussions-on-obamacare/

I am afraid our country is becoming very divided. Heck, I am even having second thoughts about posting anymore. It's getting crazy out there folks.

Have no fear, God is on the side of saving the republic and saving the piece of land that he saved as a special place. Our Constitution will be protected. Stay tuned for Glenn Beck's message this Saturday during the 9/12 coverage on what we can do.

I fear commonsense is right, the more you watch what Glen is digging up about the people Obama has surrounded himself with the scarier it gets. Obama said himself if you want to know what he is all about look at the people he surrounds himself with. Which are Black Panthers intimidating voters, SEIU Thugs intimidating people, a racist professor and pastor, a couple domestic terrorists, more than a few crooked businessmen, communists, a radical animal activist that wants animals to have the right to sue their owners, a guy that promotes manditory organ donation, one that promotes manditory abortions and sterilization in drinking water for population control, Tax Cheats, a group that promotes lieing to the law so under aged girls can get an abortion, ACORN that is caught up in voter fraud, pimping, and counceling on tax evasion, dictators, lawyers that lobby against tort reform, and a country full of media people willing to look the other way instead of doing their job and outing these people. If all these aren't bad enough he surrounded himself with Biden and Pelosi. All you have to do is look at those two to know why nobody dares harm a hair on Obama's head as they could be the next President. :shock: :roll: The US is becoming a very scary place and I fear it is just the tip of the iceberg. Like Glen said the other day it is not what you see that is out in the open that is dangerous it is what is hidden just under the surface that is going to sink the ship.

Latest posts